Chapter 11 - The fight is on

We were watching the monitors to see how many rogues we were going need to eliminate. It seemed the bastard sent an army.

"I checked the bugs I placed on Seaun. We have a traitor and I know who?" I mind-linked my mates.

"We know, Summer. It's the reason for the change in plans. Do you trust Matt?" Zane asked.

"Yes I do. His wife described in detail to me. The other woman didn't talk much, so I think the bastard gave him the information to fool me. Too bad I had a feeling about him myself. I bugged his shoes yesterday. He was gone for an hour last night, before you set the alarms," I explained to Zane, linking Blaine into the conversation too.

"Time to eliminate him before we get started," Blaine growled out.

"We need to let Matt know," I stated.

Blaine walked over to Matt and Seaun, talking to them about something. I blinked and Seaun was dead. He was that quick.

"What the hell?" Matt yelled, jumping in fear.

"I bugged him last night. He was gone for an hour and someone told the rogues where to find this cabin. A little too conveinent, don't you think?" I pointed out.

"Wow, you are spooky. Wait, did you bug me too?" Matt whispered.

I smirked at him and reached down, pulling the bug off the side of his shoe, handing it to him. Matt's face was red from embarrassment. 

"I trusted you, Matt, but I cover all basis. I didn't mean to make you feel as if I had my doubts about you, your wife was very descriptive, Seaun's wife talked about how much she loved him but lost him. He died."

"What? Why would you let him know your plans or stay with us?" Matt asked, confusion written on his face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I wanted to see what he would do, plus I have a method to my madness. We had already mind-linked each other and changed the plans. Blaine was going to tell you after Seaun was killed. Guess he forgot," I commented, turning and smiling at Blaine.

Matt started laughing. He was bent over, holding his stomach, tears running down his face. "I like you, I really do. I like your mates, but I never really liked Seaun. He was full of himself and when you weren't around he tried to get me to leave, saying we needed to leave before you got us killed."

"Okay, fun time over," I stated. "How good of a fighter is everyone?" 

"No need. Watch this," Zane said with a goofy grin on his face, rubbing his hands together like a cartoon villian.

We walked over to the security screen to see what Zane was talking about. All at once the ground erupted. It was mayhem and body parts everywere. It was a beautiful plan, although quite gross.

"Man, I wanted to kill a few of them. I need to work on my skills," I whined.

"You can," Zane explained, pointing at the screen.

He pointed at the rogues trying to come through the woods at the back of the property. Two seconds later they were gone. He pointed to the next screen showing there were five rogues standing around a pick-up truck. Matt's pick-up truck to be exact. "Ready to listen to stupid plans? Let's go sneak up on them and listen for a minute, then..."

"Let's do this," I said, excitement in my voice, fist pumped in the air. 

Yes, like old school. I'm so embarrassed

It was time to suit up and grab our weapons. Everyone was wearing a bullet proof vest that was easy to take off if we wanted to let our wolves out. Matt and Blaine added hand grenades to the hooks on their vests. It looked as if we were going to war - I liked it.