Chapter 35 - Boogey Time

I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the toilet and walked over to the sink, washing my hands. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I walked back into our room and grabbed my go bag, putting my toothbrush, toothpaste and brush in the bag. I made sure I had my CD's and walked back over to my mates.

"We have the rest of your clothes and some things we will need on the buses. Are you ready to go?" Blaine asked, looking me over as I nodded.

We walked out and I noticed there were tracks on the floor. I looked at them but didn't ask what it was. I knew my mates would let me know what they were. I looked around. It was quiet. Too quiet. I jumped at the sound of our group when we are all together. Pop ups came to life and circled around the room. With the talking and the pop ups it seemed as if we were all here.

"Wow," I murmured, looking up with my eyes just about bugged out. My mates thought of everything. I kept saying the same thing but it was true.

I followed the men into the big dining hall as we walked to the toy room. After Zane opened the door we walked through as he turned around locking the door and throwing a switch. Everyone stopped talking and they all smiled at me. I was confused until I remember what the Moon Goddess and Joel said. Now, everyone knew I was pregnant with twins and I was the daughter of the Moon Goddess. Still didn't make me special. Not to my eyes at least.

I waved to everyone. "Hi," I shyly said as I rubbed my arms. "Please treat as you have been before the Moon Goddess said what she did. I'm the same person. I'm no better than you and you aren't any better than me. We are the same, just werewolves trying to take out a very bad wolf, okay?"

They all nodded and took a deep breath as I did. I looked up at my mates, seeing a proud look on their faces. I knew it wasn't because I'm the Moon Goddess's daughter but because I made everyone comfortable. At least that's what Truth and Power told Justice.

Yay! They will keep Justice busy.

"Everyone ready to get this show on the road?" Blaine asked excitedly as everyone nodded, well, everyone I could see.

"Did you get our uniforms?" I questioned Zane. He nodded and walked over to the bus with the lounge chair, helping me in as if I was an invalid.

I rolled my eyes at my protective mates. I knew me being pregnant was going to cause them to treat me like glass. I wasn't having any of it. I stopped at the stop step and turned around. I looked my mates in the eyes. "No. You're not treating me as a small child because I'm pregnant. Do I make myself clear?" I hissed at them.

Both of my mates took a step back, looking at me in confusion. I didn't think they knew what they were doing. Now, I was a little embarrassed. "Sorry, I thought you were treating me differently. I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Zane leaned over and gave me a kiss. "We didn't think we were but our wolves and yours told us we were. We're sorry, Summer. We will try not to overprotective but it's ingrained in our wolves."

"Okay," I softly mumbled. I looked down at my feet, blushing a little at my own stupidity. I shouldn't have opened my mouth. My mates always took care of me. They were kind, sexy, funny, sexy..."