Chapter 46 - Pumped

"You still have to get through Blaine, mate. Have fun. His wolf is driving him crazy. He wants his turn," Zane informed me as he got up and got dressed, kissing me again. He walked out of the cabin as I laid on the bed trying to get my breath back.

Blaine walked in and smiled at me. "My turn."

He pulled his clothes off as I watched him. He was a walking advertisement for Playgirl. He moved to the bed with me, kissing me senseless. I had just gotten my breath back but he took it away with one kiss.

"I have a little problem, Summer," Blaine said as he held his cock, sliding his hand up and down.

"Well, let me see what I can do to fix this problem you have"

He smiled his crooked smile as he pulled me down the bed. He leaned my head over the end of the bed, making sure the blood wouldn't go to my head and make me dizzy. I leaned up and took a swipe up his cock. He growled and leaned over me, pulling my legs up and holding them. I felt as if I was a pretzel but I wasn't complaining. He put his head between my thighs and ate like a starving man at a buffet. I took another swipe up his cock. I took him in my hands, leading him to my mouth. Everytime he would hit a spot on my clit I would suck harder on him, eliciting moans from both of us. I deep throated him and rolled his balls in my hand. Everytime I would hit a sensitive spot on him he would do the same to me.

"So good," I barely got out before he moved deeper in my throat.

"Yes, so good," Blaine panted out.

As Blaine took my clit into his mouth he inserted the butt plug into me. He kept sucking on me as I was sucking on him. My orgasm snuck on me and I screamed around his cock. He wasn't too far behind me with his shout of pleasure. He picked me up and moved me to the head of the mattress. He sucked on my breasts and fingered me. I thought he was done until he entered me swiftly. He smiled and turned the butt plug on its highest setting. One they had never used on me. One that made me almost vibrate off the bed.

"Shit! Do I get a turn?" Justice asked as I ignored her. We didn't have time for her to come out and play.

Blaine started moving faster. Between his movements and the butt plugs vibrations I knew I was about to blow. He would speed up and then slow down. I was about ready to bite him if he didn't move faster. I pushed him on his back and slowly slid down his cock. He whined but it was my turn to play. I rode him slowly, speeding up at different intervals. I wanted him off center. He was getting payback for making me wait.

"You're making yourself wait too," Justice pointed out.

Well, damn if she wasn't right.

I sped up. I would ride him down, roll my hips and ride him back up. I started speeding up as he was urging me to do. I still rolled my hips but I moved as quick as I could. I was close to another orgasm. I rode him back down again when Blaine came, pulling me into an orgasm so huge I felt as if I was coming apart. I saw stars, literary. I wasn't ready for my orgasm but when Blaine pumped his seed into me it sent me on another wild ride. I laid on top of him, taking huge gulps of air. My mates have officially broke me in a good way. We sat up intending to get dressed when another orgasm hit me. I couldn't figure out why I had another orgasm. Blaine wasn't in me...

I panted, "Butt plug, Blaine"

He smiled and pulled out the butt plus, holding it to my clit before I could move. I gave another shout of pleasure as he put the plug into a bad along with controller. One day I was going to get ahold of that bag and turn the tables on them.

Blaine cleaned us up and helped me stand. My legs felt like wet noodles and I wasn't sure if I could walk right then. He dressed me in my clothes and then he got dressed. Zane kissed me again and picked me up bridal style, carrying me back to the bus. I was going to need an energy bar before I thought about walking.

Blaine dropped me in the lounger and walked to the front of the bus. He came back with three energy bars. "You okay?"

Trace's little girl ran up to me. "Are you sick or something? Why do you smell like two men? Did someone hurt you?" She asked quickly and without taking a breath or giving me time to answer.