Chapter 97 - Unwanted Company

"Summer, we have company!" Justice yelled, causing me to jump to my feet.

I felt a rogue black magic witch.

"That doesn't sound right, Summer," Justice replied. "You need to feel again and spell you and Blaine."

I felt the vibrations even more. But it was the wind who told me it was a rogue and a nasty witch. The earth told me they had stayed in the woods per the bastard's orders. But if he was killed they were to take me out. The wind and the earth had heard the conversation but it was hard to put into words but I understood what they meant.

I thanked the wind and earth, turning to spell Blaine and myself. I made sure to triple spell both of us. I didn't need Blaine getting hurt, or my children.

"Zane is on his way but he's going to hang back a little. He's already spelled himself. He wants to get behind them, so they have two witches to get rid of them," Justice explained Truth's plans.

"Thanks, Justice. I've spelled both of us already and we're ready for them. If they think they can come onto my pack grounds and try to kill us they are sadly mistaken." I saw Justice pacing in my mind, letting out a snarl, showing me she was ready too.

The witch and the rogue were getting closer to Blaine's room. I leaned over Blaine's hand again, playing as if I was asleep. I was hoping to catch them off guard, making them think they were going to take me out easily. I heard them walk into Blaine's room, snickering at my position.

"I thought this would be a lot harder. She's sleeping for Goddess sake. Let's get this over with. We can take this pack easily," the witch whispered, bragging to the rogue.

"Let's do it. We can take both of them right now. Go ahead," the rogue whispered.

I felt the spell build as she mumbled her black magic. She threw the spell towards both Blaine and me, but the spell bounced off of us and hit the witch and rogue, causing them to fall to the floor.

I snickered at them. "You thought it would be that easy but you forgot about a few things."

"What things?" The witch yelled as she stood up and started tapping her foot on the floor.

"Oh, so no one told you about my mates and me?" I told her, laughing at her confusion.

"Then what are you talking about? You're just a witch with little power," she sneered at me.

"Ha! You're an idiot! I'm a witch and an Alpha but I'm about to show what that entails," I commented, glaring at the black witch.

"So, I'm powerful. There's no way you're more powerful than me - no way!"

Justice started snickering. "Want to show her how we can make her mate bow down?"

"Sounds really good," I told her.

The witch was tapping her foot on the floor, her arms crossed over her chest. Time to show her who we are. I growled at the witch, telling the rogue to submit. He dropped to his knees, showing his neck to me. The witch was trying to stand up straight but she was not having much luck.

"Your mates on his knees, submitting to me. You're are having a really hard time standing up straight. Now, do you still think I'm not powerful?" I asked, snarling at her again.

"You're are not as strong of a witch. You rely on your Alpha tone to get things done. I'm going to take you down, kill your children and kill your mate," the witch bragged.

I laughed right in her face as she brought up a silver blade and stabbed me in the stomach. She looked down at my stomach, watching blood flow on the ground. Her knees gave out as she finally felt the pain of her wound. I had spelled my body, blocking her attempts to kill me and making sure whatever she tried to do to me would happen to her.

The witches mate growled and came at me but Zane grabbed him by the back of his shirt and shook the rogue. "Where do you think you're going, hmm?"

"I'm going to kill her and her mate. Let me go and I will give you money," the rogue spat.

"You think I need money?" Zane turned the rogue towards him. "She has two mates." He pointed at himself and Blaine. "You were going to try and kill my mate after your mate tried to kill her. I think I will take care of him, what do you think, Summer?"

I shrugged my shoulders, giving him a thumbs up. "Works for me. I want a nap, so make sure he's totally gone. If it was me I would use fire to kill him. But, whatever works for you," I dryly said.

Zane smiled at me. "Good choice. But, I think I will take it outside. I don't want to smell up the room." he said. "Come along, rogue," Zane ordered him using his Alpha tone.

Zane left with the rogue following behind him. I snickered at them, Zane giving me a huge smile as he went around the corner.

I watched Justice as she let out a rumble and laid down. "We showed them, Summer."

"We?" I chuckled. "I think you mean me, Justice. But, I do thank you for letting Zane know what was going on. I guess it would be a joint operation." She nodded her head and laid down with her head on her paws.

I would love to get some sleep but...