Chapter 74 - High Point

Good luck with that, buddy.

The rogue kept trying to use his phone

The rogue kept trying to use his phone. I wanted to laugh but I wanted to see what he would do when he couldn't mind-link anyone, especially the bastard. The rogue grumbled about the stupid Alpha. About not doing the mind-link right. I guess he wasn't a fan of the bastard either. The rogue changed back into his wolf and took off.

I started walking, noticing my feet were a few inches above the ground. The warriors with me came out and moved to their second position. The rogues were surrounded and they didn't even know it. I counted to three and nodded my head.

Our warriors started killing the rogues. The rogues never seeing them. They were powerful and quick, flipping off the trees, getting behind the rogues over and over. They would either snap the rogues neck or run a blade, I had poisoned, in the rogues heart, covering their mouth as they did. I noticed I could see the whole fight without being close - cool. A couple of the rogues tried to run away but they were met by my fist. I killed them quickly, asking the water and earth to cleanse the rogues, burying them once they were clean.

"Are you okay?" I asked the warriors, getting an all clear from all of them. I could feel my mates cleansing the rogues and burying them. I was so proud of them. They picked up spells easier than I thought they would. I walked over and hugged my mates, smiling at them.

"How are you, Summer? Do you feel okay?" Zane asked me, worry clearly evident in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I've been eating the beef jerky even before I walked up to you two. I feel a lot better than I did. But, I think it's because we are so close to our pack. I borrowed some power but I didn't go overboard. I didn't want the bastard to know we were here."

"Good. Time for you to go to your high point. Be careful and conserve your energy, please," Blaine pleaded as he hugged me tight.

"We love you, Summer," Zane told me, hugging me tightly, too.

"I will. Your invisibility will stick with you for a few more hours. Be careful and come back to me," I quietly said, trying hard not to cry. I hugged them again and kissed them on their lips lightly. I let go and walked to the bus, letting them know that I was coming to them.

I could hear the warriors telling their mates and children that they would see them soon. I knocked on the door of the bus and walked in when the door opened. "I know you can't see me for right now, but I need to stay invisible for a while to fight the witches and the rogues. I will be visible in a few hours. Don't worry about me. And, remember you and the bus are spelled against rogues, witches and warlocks. I will be spelling the cave when we get to my high point. Trust me, you'll be safe - completely and utterly safe."

"Thank you, Alpha Summer. We know you will do everything in your power to make sure everyone's safe. We trust you," Jerimiah said, trying to see me.

I smiled and snapped my fingers, showing myself to everyone. It was funny, considering Jerimiah was facing away from me. I laughed and he jerked around to me. "Thank you , Jerimiah, good to know you all trust me."

Everyone started laughing. I was happy that I could take their minds off our fight for a little bit. I sat down on a seat and reached into my bag for more energy bars. I didn't feel bad but I didn't want to chance it. I watched as the bus started and rolled out to the cave and high point. I was happy that I put the coordinates in the GPS, it made it where I didn't have to talk for a little bit. I finished my bars and closed my eyes for a little bit. I knew it wouldn't take a lot of time to make it to our next point.

"How you doing, Summer?" Zane asked, worry in his voice.

"I'm fine. Please take care of yourself. I love you," I said with a tremor in my voice.

"I'll be fine. Take care of our babies, too."

I sent him warmth and love. I wanted them to know how I felt about them.

"Summer, you take care and make sure our babies don't give you too much energy. If they're anything like us they will help you. I know you though, you will make sure our babies and you will be safe. We love you, baby," Blaine expressed.

"I will. Take care of yourself and Zane. I love you," I paused. "Now, go kick butt and don't get your butt kicked. I'll tell you when it's time to sneak closer. But, considering you two can feel my feelings I feel as if you will know the time all by yourselves."

I felt the bus slow down. I put the general area in the GPS. But, I would need to guide us from here on out. I opened my eyes and moved, sitting between the front seats. I looked around us and pointed out which way to turn. Right before we got to the cave I had the driver stop and wait for me to check out the cave.