Chapter 72 - Prayers

They laughed in joy and hugged me tightly. "Too tight. Can't breath," I told them, causing them to instantly to loosen their grasp on me.

 Can't breath," I told them, causing them to instantly to loosen their grasp on me

"Come on, Summer, let's get everything together for us and you. We want to make sure you have enough energy bars, beef sticks, orange juice, and fruit to take with you," Zane excitedly said.

We walked back into the house and walked into the kitchen. Marylyn was ordering everyone, getting coolers and backpacks filled with food. I noticed all the food was homemade but it could last with the way she packaged it. She was the best.

"What can I help with?" I asked, walking up to her.

"Nothing. I made sure they women, children and elderly would have enough food or drink to last a couple of days. Everyone's backpack is filled with portable food and drinks. I made an extra cooler for you to sit on and have whenever you need energy. You also have a backpack too. I think we are about done. I may need to come back and clean up but we can worry about the cleaning for a couple of days. We've cleaned the pots and pans already." She wiped her face with her apron.

"Wow, you are amazing," I told her in awe.

"Go on with you, girl," she voiced, blushing. I turned to walk out. "Wait!" I paused. "We will need help getting these coolers into a bus. Think you could ask your mates for help?"

"Most definitely," I mind-linked Blaine and Zane, letting them know we needed help with the coolers. It didn't take them but a few minutes to show up. But, they brought help, too.

"Thanks," Marylyn said as she turned and grabbed the backpacks. "What bus are we taking? I have the warriors backpacks here, too."

"We already have the bus gassed up and ready. Everyone can grab their backpacks on the way out. The ones not riding on the bus will take theirs," Zane explained as Marylyn nodded.

We walked back to the basement. I cleared my throat, causing everyone to stop and pay attention to me. "I'm going to give everyone the position they will need to take to be behind the rogues. You need to make sure we spray you in your wolf form to hide your scents. I will be with you to hide everyone from the rogues and disrupt their electronics and mind-links. I don't want them to be able to communicate to the bastard our positions. After I'm done with this I'll be taking the bus to my high point. Does everyone understand?"

I started with Collette. I showed her the position of the hidden door to the cells or dungeon. I showed her the way and the combination of keys to use to open the way. She nodded her head and stepped back.

I pulled the positions into my mind, making sure I didn't miss anyone. I sent out the plan to the rest of the warrior's, making sure to show them again. "Don't panic if you can't remember. All you need to do is remember the battle with the rogues and the battle on Black Blade pack. It will come to you in an instant. Don't forget your necklaces. I don't want to deprive you of their faces when they don't work." Everyone started laughing. "Okay, time to pray and leave."

We all bowed and prayed to the Moon Goddess. We prayed for protection of our members. We prayed, asking the Moon Goddess to keep us in the right, never losing ourselves to our anger. When we were done praying we stood up and were surprised to see the Moon Goddess with tears in her eyes. None of us knew she was with us. There wasn't a bright light or explosion to announce her presence.

"Bless you, children, for keeping to the teachings I have taught you. Everyone of you are special and will be blessed beyond all of your imaginations. Go. Be safe. And, I'll watch over you." We all bowed to her and walked up to the kitchen.

"Did she visit you too?" Marylyn asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yes she did," I said as I gathered her in my arms.

Marylyn whispered in my ear...