Chapter 90 - Trouble In Paradise

"We're praying to the Moon Goddess, so yes, I believe everything will be better. I have to, Justice." I saw Justice curl up in the back of my mind, hiding behind her tail.

I knew she was worried, so was I. But, I couldn't break down and show weakness. Some people or wolves preyed on the weak and I wouldn't give them a reason to come after me. But, if they came I would be ready. They would have three Alpha's to take on and I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to go up against us. I was brought out of my musings by a loud growl and someone grabbing me.

"I've got you now, bitch," a rogue informed me.

"You think?" I sarcastically told him as I spelled my stomach to keep my children safe.

"I know," he whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder from his stinky breath and body.

The rogue pulled up a blade and held it to my throat.

"What? Is he stupid?" Justice added to our conversation.

I didn't answer Justice. The blade was cutting into my neck. Instead of heating up the blade as before, I pulled a fireball in my hand and put it up to his junk. I could smell his jeans as they burnt. I wasn't in the least bit sad about doing that to him. I read his mind as soon as he grabbed me. He had raped some of the women here. He dropped the blade and screamed a high pitched scream, sounding as if he was a little girl.

"Didn't think, did you? Idiot!" I said in a sing song voice. I put the fire out, not wanting the room to catch fire. I grabbed the blade he dropped and stabbed him in the heart. George was dead and I was wondering how he got away from our people in the cells.

The doctor came running into the room, a nurse running in after him. "What's that smell and what happened?" The doctor asked.

"Well, this ass-wipe tried to cut my throat with a silver blade, so I set him on fire. I did put him out after I burnt his junk. He's raped several women here. He got his own kind of justice," I explained as the doctor grabbed his junk and shuddered.

"W-Well, okay, t-then. Glad h-he didn't h-hurt you too bad," was the doctors stuttered reply. "Come o-over here and l-let me check your neck, p-please."

I walked over and jumped up next to Blaine. The doctor moved my neck a little and looked at my already healed neck. I had already pushed the silver out of my neck and then it healed. His mouth was gaping open and his eyes were about bugged out of his head.

"How?" he asked

"I pushed out the silver as I burned him and I heal very quickly," I replied as I looked into his wide eyes. He nodded his head and left me with the dead rogue.

It wasn't but a second later when Zane walked in and ran to me. "What happened?"

"He ran in and grabbed me as I was looking over Blaine. I wasn't paying attention, so he got a chance to put a blade to my throat. After looking through his disgusting mind I burnt his junk," I replied, looking Zane in the eyes. He looked a little paler than normal and was swaying on his feet. "Sit down, Zane. You look as if you are about to fall down. How much blood did you donate?"