Chapter 67 - Chaos

Recap:

"Thanks, Leo. I'll make sure George gets punished. I'll be here soon," I told him as I came out of the astral projection. I sat up quickly and looked in my hand. The necklace was gone and I was thankful he got it ahead of time.

I didn't know that I could astral project and give a person a tangible item

I didn't know that I could astral project and give a person a tangible item. I was stunned speechless. I got up from the bed, something urging me to go downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, noticing no one was in it. I decided to go to the basement, knowing my mates were there. How did I know? Justice, of course. I swear she doesn't let anyone have a secret.

"Hey, our mates were worried about us. I told them you were astral projecting and needed a little more time. I guess I should have told you where everyone was. But, I did give us time to give Leo his necklace and we found out who is on our side," Justice snootily said.

"Thanks, Justice," I replied, knowing she was right.

I opened the basement doors and walked into chaos. There wasn't another word for it. But, chaos definitely fit. I whistled, getting everyone's attention. "What the hell is going on?" I yelled, trying to look into everyone's eyes.

Nobody said anything but I knew something was wrong. Almost all of them were trying to avoid looking into my eyes. I threw a truth spell on Joel. "What the hell is going on, Joel?"

"We were trying to see who would go into the dungeon but everyone wants to be in on the fight," Joel confessed as his eyes went huge.

"That's all? Come on, you don't think there's not going to be a fight in the dungeon. The bastard has spies in there. You can bet your ass there will be rogues in there too. No more arguing. We can act as if we're adults and get a plan together" I informed them.

I started feeling as if I was having another vision. "Oh, not again." I sank to the floor, watching scenes flash behind my eyes. I could see the fight against the bastard. But, I wasn't getting a lot of information, at least I didn't think I was. I came back from the vision and my shoulders slumped. I needed food or my energy was going to eat me from the inside out.

My mates came over to me and Zane picked me up. Blaine handed me an energy bar, getting a nod from me. Zane sat me at the table as Marylyn placed a plate of stew before me. I nodded at her and started eating my food. I couldn't tell anyone what the vision was about until I got enough food into me to talk. I was drained. I wondered if astral projecting and giving a tangible item to Joel caused me to use too much energy. It had to have been. I never lost energy from a vision.

My mates and I finished our plates. I was drinking my orange juice and eating three energy bars as I thought about the vision. I couldn't figure out what it was that I saw. Every thought was stacked on top of each other. I had an idea and relayed my question to my mates.

"Let's see if we can figure this out together. Go ahead and share with us," Blaine murmured as he hugged me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and shared my vision with my mates. I could see the confused look in their eyes.

All three of us heard our wolves. "For crying out loud, you idiots, it's plain as day." Our wolves showed us the vision, but they slowed everything down.

"Well, shit!" All three of us yelled.

Everyone looked at us as if we were crazy. I guess we kind of sounded as if we were. I started laughing, along with my mates. If they thought we were crazy before, then they really thought we were now. I decided I would share the slowed down vision with everyone but the kids. I could tell they were surprised. But, they understood what we were talking about, uh, cussing about.

"Did you see who was going to be in the dungeon?" Joel asked around the tables. They all nodded.

"But, who is Autumn? Lizzet asked.

One of our female warriors raised her hand. "My wolfs name is Autumn. Could it be what your vision was showing you?"

I tilted my head. "Justice, is she right?"

"Well, duh," was Justice's sarcastic come back.

"Collette, you are the one who needs to go to the dungeon. I promise you will have a fight. But, you will have help from Matt and Leo. Listen to Leo. He will let you know who to trust. He's been in the dungeon from almost the very beginning. Plus, he's Marylyn's mate," I explained as she nodded. "Thank you, Collette."

Marylyn walked back to our table and gave us another plate of food. "Eat up, girl, you will need your energy with these two," she said as both of us blushed.

"She might need a few more plates to have enough energy to keep up with us," Blaine added.

I hit him and blushed even more. I held up a hand. "Stop it or no fun for you."

Both of my mates whined. "We'll behave, Summer."

I started eating the food Marylyn brought to us. I kept picking a few pieces of meat off my mates plates. I didn't care if they were whining. Marylyn kept filling their plates, so they could whine all they wanted. I caught Marylyn's wink as she walked off.

There was a huge blast from the living room. We all ran out of the basement to see what happened.