Chapter 40 - Spelled

I opened the door and before I could get outside of it a little girl spoke, "Move it or lose it, missy."

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked as the little girl's head shot up and she gasped.

"I'm sorry, Miss Alpha Summer. I didn't know it was you," she voiced.

"That's why you don't talk to anyone like you did me. You never know who you will run into," I remarked, smiling at her. She was cute and she looked nervous. I didn't want her to panic and not talk to me. I'm sure she was frightened. "I'll keep this between both of us, okay? But, don't do it again, sweetie." She nodded her head vigorously.

I stepped out of the restrooms, making my way to the front of the bus next to Blaine. I was still chuckling to myself.

"What's up?" Blaine asked as he eyed me up and down.

"I just met the cutest little girl. She told me to move it or lose it," I answered, laughing all over again.

"Cute, but not very smart. Who's her parents?" He asked gruffly, glaring at me and tapping his left foot.

What the hell? What's wrong with my mate? He's never like this and to be upset because a small child said words to me he didn't agree with? I knew there was something wrong when Blaine glared at me. What...

"They've been spelled, Summer. And, whoever it was, was good," Justice informed me. Lovely. I need to figure out if it was another witch or the ones we have on our bus.

I searched their minds to see who spelled them. It was difficult to see. But, when I finally did I yelled, "Stop the bus, now!"

Blaine threw the brakes on and everyone almost fell out of their seats. I noticed the bus behind us almost hit us. I didn't care. I was mad as hell and I was going to see why and how they were spelled. I took my seatbelt off and had my mates sit down together, giving them a look that would freeze ice water in anyone's veins. I searched their minds for a signature, one that is specifically assigned to each witch.

I stood up quickly, and walked to where Paula and Cora were. They tried to teleport out but I had already countered their maneuvers. I grabbed both of them up and snarled at them. I drug them back to my mates, countering the spell before they could get up. They looked at each other confused until their wolves explained everything. The witches must have been a coven for them to get past my search of their minds. They probably made sure the sister or daughter was caught.

I drug them outside and snarled, again. I was mad as hell. They spelled my mates and thought I wouldn't notice. My mates never growled or acted as they did from the spell. That was their first mistake. The second mistake was trying to teleport. And, their third mistake was them trying to spell me. Three strikes and they were done. It was more than I gave anyone else. My soft heart was about to harden.

"What gave you the idea you could spell my mates and try to spell me?" I hissed at them. My mates were standing behind me growling at them.

"It was easy to get on your good side. We had you and we already told Garrett where all of you are," Paula bragged as I eyed her like a piece of garbage she was.

Paula tried to spit in my face. I wagged my finger in her face. "Uh-uh, now you're being nasty. I hope you told each other goodbye." I didn't give them enough time to answer me. I put my hand on the mother and took her good power, leaving the evil behind. I did the same to Cora. My mates took their throats as I was asked the water to cleanse their bodies and the earth to bury them.

I was pissed. They told the bastard and his band of idiots where we were at. "We need to find a different route to go."

"We have a bunch of different routes already picked out. Don't worry, mate. Thank you for catching on we were spelled. I couldn't do anything to let you know," Blaine quietly said.

"No, problem. I knew something was wrong as soon as I talked to both of you. Do we need to change vehicles for the rest of the way there?" I asked, noticing both of my mates smiling before I finished asking my question.

Here they go again. They look like they were mischievous little boys. I wanted to giggle at them. Blaine went to one end of the bus and Zane the other. I watched as they jumped up to the top and pulled. The bus was a different color and the writing read 'revival'.

My mouth gaped open. I couldn't say anything. I stood there for awhile opening and closing my mouth, nothing coming out. I cleared my throat twice and finally spoke. "Well, what a surprise. My mates are ready for anything."

My mates nodded and smiled, their smiles dropping off their faces quickly.