Chapter 10 - Time of planning

Having the best sleep of my life, I turned and looked at Zane. I turned my head to look at Blaine but he not in bed with us. I looked around, scented the air, and huffed. Where the hell was Blaine? As I was thinking that question the door opened.

Blaine stood there with a smirk on his face. But, I was paying attention to what he had in his hands - food, coffee, orange juice. I looked back up to him, cocking my head to the side, as if to ask what he waiting for. He finally smiled and made his way to the bed.

"I brought food and drink, think you could eat?" Blaine asked.

"Most definitely, but after I get a kiss," I grumbled. I was starved for both food and my mate.

Blaine leaned over and pecked me on the lips, smiling and thrusting the tray in his hands into mine. Right after gave me my food, he dove back under the covers and was out like a light.

I chuckled to myself. I was happy I didn't have to make my own food. I dug into my breakfast, finishing it off quickly. I felt as if I was starved for weeks. I looked over my shoulder at my mates. They were looking at me with a soft smile.

"Was it good?" Zane asked in a croaked voice.

"Yes, very good," I said, smiling brightly. 

I sat there watching my mates watching me with love in their eyes. I couldn't believe how quickly we fell in love. It was a beautiful thing to see my mates with their sexy smiles as they checked me from the tip of my head to my toes. I loved it, but I knew we had to start training.

"Time to get up. We have training in forty-five minutes," I said sternly. All of a sudden my ears started ringing. A slight buzzing sound washed over me. I, for the life of me, couldn't figure out what the sound was. "Uh, what is that buzzing sound?"

"Oh!" Zane yelled, running toward a back room. He was grumbling to himself about what I didn't know. "Found it!"

"Found what?" I asked him.

I set the alarm to zap the rogues well into early afternoon. I guess a few are so stupid they keep touching the fence and door knobs.

I started laughing. I couldn't believe they had a zapping alarm on our cabin. And, the rogues were stupid enough to keep touching the fence and door knobs. I mean, how stupid do you have to be?

Zane started laughing too. He could listen to what I was thinking. 

"Zane! Quit checking out my breasts, we need to wake up Matt and Seaun.  Unfortunately we don't have time for a couple hour quickie," I said sternly, hoping I pulled it off. I seriously wanted to go back to bed, but for the whole day.

"But, babe-"

"-Nope, not going to happen right now. We need to get rid of the rogues we have out there. I don't want them calling for back-up."

**********

My mates went to wake up Matt and Seaun while I went and made the guys breakfast.

I was cooking, drinking coffee, humming and dancing to a song that I could only hear, when the guys walked into the kitchen. I didn't see, hear or scent them. I was in my little world, oblivious to anything or anyone around me. That was until loud laughing caught my attention, making me jump and turn around.

"I would quit laughing if I was you...I might end up spitting into your eggs," I sang out, my spirits not fazed at all. I was standing on cloud nine and I wouldn't let anyone bring me down.

The guys set the table, poured orange juice and then helped get the plates to the table. While they were eating I was cleaning up the kitchen and listening to their chit-chat. 

"She's not eating, guys. Did she spit in the eggs? Is that why she's not eating?" Matt asked quietly.

Blaine and Zane shrugged their shoulders, letting the guys stew in their thoughts. My mates were as bad as me.

I started laughing. "No I didn't spit in the eggs. Blaine cooked for me earlier," I answered their question.

After the guys ate they cleaned up their plates, putting them in the dishwasher. It was time for us to figure out strategy.

My mates walked into a room in the very back of the house, one they hadn't shown me on the tour, but I had a feeling there was a lot of secrets to this cabin. I wondered if they had escape tunnels dug and where.

"There's a lot of them, plus more. We will send you a map, but don't share them with Matt and Seaun yet. There's something about Seaun I don't like," Zane mind-linked me.

"Yeah, Justice and I have had a feeling about him for the last week," I mind-linked back.

While we were talking strategy Zane sent me the plans for the whole house, so I could sift through them if needed. I was impressed with their escape plans, ones I wouldn't have been able to put together.

We gave the plan to Seaun and Matt we had come up. He would not know our plans or defenses. We changed everything up with the plans. If it all went to plan we would know immediately that he was in with the rogues. But, I think we all knew it without question already.

"Everyone ready with the plan we came up with?" Blaine asked.