Chapter 103 - Wicked Way

"Everyone is fine. They are happy to have a place to lay their heads. I need to call Pete too. I need to tell him about the Alpha position."

"Stop!" I almost yelled. "That man does not deserve the Alpha position. Not only did he rape the nurse here but she was sure he raped more women. And, I know she wasn't lying by her actions, and the truth spell she was under. It was sad and perverted of him. I would love to rip his throat out," I growled.

"How did you find this out?" Zane asked quizzically.

"I was talking to Makayla and I asked what pack she was from and she said yours. I decided to spell her to see what she would say. She was scared, ashamed, and worried about the other ladies. She told me her mate helped her through a rape that happened there. When I pressed she told me it was Pete. She wasn't lying either," I explained. I knew I couldn't get upset or I wouldn't be able to tell him what had happened to her.

"I'm going to kill him!" Zane growled. "He knew better. He must have picked up a few things from ass-hat. But, even if he did, he shouldn't have ever put his hands on an unwilling lady!"

I paced back and forth. I would walk to the bathroom door, back to Blaine's bed, and close to Zane. I walked up to him and hugged him. "I have an idea." I smiled evilly.

"Uh, oh," Zane sing-songed, smiling at me.

I rubbed my hands together, laying out the whole plan in my head before I voiced it to Zane. "Why don't we tell him he needs to come here for a meeting. Tell him that we want to give him a little money to get their pack back up to par. I don't know what you want to do with the pack. But, they are always welcome here. When the boys get older they can decide what pack they want, unless they have one mate." I froze for a second. "Ask him who his acting Beta is. It might be someone better suited for Alpha than that scum. I can't wait to get my hands on him," I explained.

"That's not a bad idea. I'll call him in a few minutes."

I evilly laughed. "Burn, baby, burn." Zane quickly holding held junk, grimacing. "Oops, sorry."

Zane shuddered. "How about we change the subject?"

I walked a few steps towards him and hugged him, bringing his head to my neck. I leaned against his chest, breathing in his scent. He smelled of candied apples and cinnamon. Considering I loved candied apples and cinnamon, I was in heaven. I was only missing Blaine's smell of candied apples and chocolate. I couldn't understand why they didn't smell the same...

"It's so we can tell our mates apart if they're behind us but not touching us," Justice butted into my thoughts. "But, we don't need to worry about them being behind us and not touching. They are always touching us. Whew-boy! Our mates are hot!"

"Hush it, Justice!" I snapped at her. "I'm sorry, Justice. I'm all over the place with my moods." I saw her lay down and cover her eyes with her paws.

"It's okay, Summer. I know it's because of our pups."

"I need to go get our food. I'll be back as fast as I can, okay?" Zane commented, hugging me a little tighter.

"Alright, but please come back as soon as possible. I love you," I told him, pecking his lips.

"I will," he said, cupping my cheek and kissing me silly.

I popped him on the chest, not that he felt it. "Don't get your pregnant mate's hormones going, they're bad enough."

He laughed, pulling me closer to him. "Okay, I'll behave," he teased as he walked by me.

I watched him walk away. I should have said I watched his ass as he walked away. That man had the finest ass I had ever seen. I had to stop my thoughts or I was going to run after him and hump him in the hallway. Damn, I was a mess of hormones and moodiness. I couldn't help it. I missed being with my mates.

I sat down in the chair, my ass had imprinted itself on, sighing loudly. I started talking to Blaine about what was going on, telling him about Pete and the nurse. I told him about fixing up the packhouse for now. I talked to him for a solid thirty minutes. I can't remember everything I said but I felt as if he was listening to me. I was probably being stupid but I couldn't help the feeling.

Zane walked back into the room, handing me a plate of delicious-looking food. Lasagna, my favorite. I took a big bite and moaned. "This is so good." Zane didn't say anything. I looked at him and saw him staring at me. "What?"

"Sorry, my mind jumped into the gutter at your moan," he replied with a mischievous smirk.

I blushed. He needed to stop his thoughts or I wouldn't be able to eat. "Stop looking at me like that or I'm going to drag you in the bathroom and have my way with you after I eat this great meal."

Zane stood up and walked over to me and kissed me senseless. Again. "Sounds great to me."

My core heated up even more. I quickly ate my food. I needed to refill Blaine's feeding tube before I ever attacked one of my mates. Oh, damn! Now, I felt guilty at the thought of being with Zane when Blaine couldn't join in.

"I know that look, Summer. I know what you are feeling. You shouldn't feel guilty Blaine would understand completely. He will have his turn when he wakes up, okay?" Zane explained to me.

I gulped. I nodded my head. "I'm sorry. I feel guilty when I think of Blaine not joining in but I know he wouldn't want to feel this way." I smiled at Zane. "I need to change out his pack before I drag you into the bathroom and have my wicked way with you."