23. My beautiful human being

Akshita

I felt soft warm lips pressing on my forehead making my lips curve into a smile. I sighed and opened my eyes tiredly.

"Hi, Good morning." He mumbled in a husky sleepy voice, giving me one of his signature smiles.

"Morning," I replied, running my fingers over his perfectly sculpted face, his hair looked sexily messy which made me want to lunge at him. His smile grew broader as I ran my thumb over his luscious lips. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips over his softly. He groaned at the simple touch of my lips.

Pulling back, I whispered in his ear, "Make love to me."

"You don't have to ask twice

"You don't have to ask twice." He whispered back and kissed me eagerly. His soul connected with mine with that heart-melting kiss.

"You have no fucking idea how much I want you right now." He murmured huskily, his voice sending shivers into my spine.

His lips came onto mine again and my hands went in the black silk of his hair, my mouth kissed him back with all the passion I had for him. His tongue flirted with mine, danced and became boldly intimate, while my heart raced with breakneck speed and our bodies pulsed with escalating need. I could feel our desires heightening after that kiss.

He gave another low, deep groan as he wrenched his mouth away, looking down at me, eyes ablaze with unalleviated desire.

"I love you." He said looking straight into my eyes, revealing the raw desire we both felt.

"I love you too," I whimpered as his mouth latched onto my sweet spot and he dropped urgent kisses all over my neck. I arched my back to push myself more into him. We made pure unadulterated love at 6 in the morning.

These were the moments that made me realise how different and beautiful my life was now, that I could do anything and everything which my heart desired with my outstanding life partner by my side.

After spending some time in bed and then in the shower, Ashish and I got ready and had breakfast with mamma and papa after which papa and Ashish left for their work. Mamma and I were alone at home so we both decided to do something to pass our time.

"Let's go watch a movie," Mamma suggested excitedly.

"Okay. Where are the Dvd's?" I asked, stupidly. Mamma looked at me as if I had grown two heads.

"Uh, I meant at the movie theatre, Akshita," Mamma said awkwardly, trying not to make me feel embarrassed. I realised my mistake and felt extremely stupid for even asking this question from her.

"Oh! I will go change." I ran to my room feeling embarrassed and hot in my face. I cursed myself for a good five minutes and then went outside after changing into casuals.

"Mamma, how are we going to go?" I asked her.

"I called our driver before getting ready, he is bringing the car around. Oh, see here he is." Mamma said and sure enough, a man in his early 40s brought the car upfront.