38. Add me in your good books

Akshita

"Wakey wakey." His fingers stroked my skin, bringing a tingling sensation in my body which made me giggle. I opened my eyes and looked at his smiling face. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the warm look in his eyes. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Now, this was an altogether different and incredible wake-up call.

"What is the reason for this special wake-up call?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck. He shrugged and hovered above me but didn't put his entire weight on me. He did not have the habit of wearing a shirt to sleep so his upper body was bare. I looked at his delicious muscles and gulped audibly.

"Mrs Akshita Bansal, do I need to save my body from you? I can see you giving me that look." Ashish said, dramatically covering his body with his hands.

"What look?" I asked, pretending to be innocent. He chuckled and shook his head at me.

"You know, what the question should be. Do you want to save yourself from me?" I asked, fluttering my eyes at him in a flirty manner and sensually trailed my fingers over his naked chest. He grinned and shook his head.

"I would be a fool to let go of this mind-blowing opportunity." He muttered and started showering me with kisses.

"Oh, I am being attacked by a hungry wolf. Somebody save me." I whisper yelled, dramatically. He grabbed his phone from the side table and started clicking my pictures while tickling me. I laughed hysterically and when I got tired, he stopped tickling me and kissed me again.

Our lips moved against each other, biting and licking

Our lips moved against each other, biting and licking. I felt a heat building inside my body, wanting more. I was at a loss for words for what Ashish meant to me. Every moment spent with him was incredible.

A beeping noise caught our attention and we pulled back to find the source of it. I glanced at my phone placed on the table and realised it was beeping because of the alarm I set last night.

"Sorry, time's up. We are getting late for work." I muttered winking at Ashish and he chuckled.

"Ah, sometimes I miss my old innocent lamb Akshita. She used to be so sweet to me. This confident Akshita doesn't give me the time of the day." I rolled my eyes at his theatrical response.

"Old Akshita is unavailable for the indefinite time."

"She better be, huh." He said sternly.

Yes, sir." I saluted at him.

"Honestly, I am not very fond of her tears," Ashish said, making a face.

"Me too," I muttered and he stood up from the bed.

"Let me help you in getting ready. We will both save time and water." He said, picking me up in his arms and took off to the bathroom before I could protest.

______

Ashish and I were getting ready side by side. I did my makeup while he wore his shoes. Today I was donning a semi-formal attire consisting of a beige satin top with a pair of black trousers. I did not wear any heels because my job demanded me to stand for hours. Yesterday I wore a very simple Indian outfit because I wanted to see what kind of attire was permitted for teaching staff. Back in my old college, teachers were not allowed to wear western or semi-formal attire but in my new college, I observed a lot of teachers wearing semi-formal clothes so it made my work a lot easier.