-Chapter 1-

--Disclaimer: This story contains a lot of strong and mature topics such as suicide and rape.
It also contains a lot of strong language and sexual content so I'll advise not to read unless you're 16+ but if you think you can handle reading stuff like this then I'm not going to stop you.
Hope you all enjoy!
____________________________

Christopher Dalton. Almost everybody in town knew who he was. Captain of the football team and an overall straight 'A' student. His father was a successful cold-hearted businessman and his mother was a cruel, no justice lawyer. He lived in a big house and he never had to worry about money unlike most kids his age. As well as having a beautiful girlfriend, he also had people who idolised him wherever he went. Everybody was so hooked and drawn to his every move and although he acted like he loved the attention, it was the complete opposite. He had a perfect life, he had everything anybody could ever want, but it wasn't enough to stop him from wanting to take it all away and disappear from the world.

Precious Lawson. She couldn't have been more different. All her life she had been made fun of for being "too dark" and an outcast. From an early age she had learnt to always rely on herself and enjoy her company. Her father had left when she was only a baby and her mother did the same before she turned ten. She lived with her Grandma Cecilia in a rough neighbourhood, and despite their hard life they were still all they had. Her grandma was all she had in this world and she was okay with that. Life in High School for her was hell, but she always ignored the bullying and looked ahead. She never had the heart to truly hate anybody despite the amount of people that have wronged her.

He had always picked on her; ever since Kindergarten. He was sure if she had a heart full of revenge she would've just walked past and not bothered to talk him out of it, but that wasn't the type of person she was. And what lead to him almost taking his life, brought them together in the unusual of ways.

And then their story began and it turned out to be the most real thing either of them had ever felt...
_________________________

It was an early Friday morning in the city of Detroit Michigan. Christopher laid up in his living room sofa, gaping up at the high ceiling, whilst groaning in frustration about his hangover; due to his night of constant drinking.

He ran his fingers through his hair and blinked twice, allowing his vision to swirm before his eyes. Once again he was met with the silence of being in a big house alone as his parents were always in different cities due to work.

As he slowly moved his head to glance over at the nearby wall, he had never felt more emptiness inside him. Being the golden boy in his High School and in town, he had gotten so used to plastering a confident and cocky image and surprisingly it was what people loved the most about him, but whenever he was alone and forced to be with nothing but his own dark thoughts and inner demons, he was a totally different person. He had major anxiety and depression. It had started of as something he didn't pay much enough attention too, but it had gotten worse over the years. Luckily he was good at pretending. His whole life was full of lies and what everybody knew of him was what he wanted them to see.

Even if one day he had decided to wake up and miraculously decide to be himself, he wouldn't even know where to start as he didn't know the kind of person he really was.

He was so lost in the darkness that overtook him each and every minute of the every day that he had recently found himself wanting to take away the pain for good... forever.