-Chapter 11-

_________________________________
-Thursday-
__________________________________

It was morning and Chris was driving to School in his car with JJ.

He stopped the car due to traffic, before turning to glance over at JJ who smoked weed in the passengers seat beside him.

"You know you should quit" said Chris as he turned his attention back onto the road, before glancing down at his watch.

JJ stopped what he was doing to look at him. "Don't you smoke this shit too?" He scoffed, blowing the smoke up in the air.

"Yeah but I'm quitting... cigarettes too" he replied, before starting his car up and driving off.

"You know you've been acting different for the past two weeks now, bro" JJ uttered. "We used to go get high together like almost everyday and fucking drunk too. I mean you got me on this shit and now it's like you're some fucking saint, the fuck is going on?".

"Maybe I just don't wanna be a fucking pot head anymore, man... I'm bored of it" Chris replied, making a 'U' turn as JJ looked at him sceptical.

They sat in silence for a brief while with only the sounds of the road echoing in the background.

"So... you and Bianca are really broken up, huh?... I heard it was over Precious, seriously bro are you really fucking her now?" JJ questioned.

"Look JJ, if you wanna ask her out then go for it, me and Bianca are done-

"Woah what the fuck are you talking about?" JJ questioned, quickly cutting him off.

"I know you've been in love with her since Freshmen year. She's difficult and crazy and a fucking pain in the ass, but if you want her then don't worry about me. The both of us aren't getting back together... not this time" he said, looking straight ahead.

JJ slowly lowered his blunt and threw his head back. "Fuck!" He cursed under his breath. "I'm sorry man, you know I never would've made a move on Bianca, she's your girl".

"She was... and I know" Chris turned to glance at him, before turning his attention back to the road.

A while later, they arrived at their HighSchool.

Chris quickly said goodbye to JJ who rushed over to talk to a teacher about his grade, before closing his car shut. He turned around to see Precious from afar as she struggled to carry a big box in her arms, whilst making her way towards the entrance and a smile slowly crept up on her face. He noticed she was wearing his grey hoodie he had given her when she was over at his on Saturday. He had forgot to ask for it back, but now there was no need to.

He stuffed his car keys in his pocket, before going to walk over to her, drawing attention to himself as usual.

"You need help with that?" He smirked with an amused look on his face as he snuck up behind her.

Precious rapidly turned her head around to face him. The box had slipped out her hands, but before it could fall to the floor, Chris quickly caught it and carried it in his arms, making it look easy.

"Science project, huh? It looks great" he said, peering inside the box as Precious rubbed her arms together.

She glanced over at certain people who strolled past them, whispering amongst themselves along the way and giving them sly looks. For someone who was incredibly timid, had major anxiety and a fear of people she surely couldn't cope with people looking at her and talking about her, especially when she was with Chris.