-Chapter 6-

Chris looked back inside the mansion, before stepping outside and closing the door behind him. He closed his eyes shut and breathed out a deep sigh, before focusing his attention back on Bianca.

"You've been avoiding me all day" she spoke up, frantically placing her hand on his chest. "You didn't pick up your phone when I called you in the weekend and now you told JJ not to tell me you were in school today... what the fuck?" She groaned, removing her hand from his chest to open his front door, but before she could he quickly stopped her.

"My dad's upstairs, look we'll talk later alright-

"I don't wanna fucking talk about this later I wanna talk about this now!" She hissed, quickly cutting him off.

"Bianca I'm not in the mood for your bullshit right now, I said my dad's home, what the fuck do you want me to do?!" He questioned, getting annoyed with her by the second.

"Then let's go to mine, my parents won't be back till tomorrow" she said, placing her hand on her hips as she looked deeply into his eyes. "Look I just really missed you baby... please".

Chris glanced down at her for a couple seconds. He turned around to head inside to get his jacket and car keys before heading back out.

__________________________________
-A while later-

Chris and Bianca pulled up at her home across town.

The walk from the car to her front door was silent as Chris strolled behind her, almost like he was dreading going inside. He was good at a lot of things, but confrontation and talking things through wasn't one of his many talents.

Him and Bianca had been on and off again for two and a half years. They were seen as the power couple in School, but breaking up and instantly getting back together was what everyone pretty much knew them for. It wasn't necessary the fact that 9they loved and couldn't stay away from each other, but it was mostly due to the fact that everyone believed they were right for each other and were going to go on and get married and have kids, so they had no choice but to believe it too.

"I know that look" Bianca sighed, as she closed the front door behind them. "You're thinking about how you're gonna break up with me again, aren't you?".

Chris took of his jacket and threw it on the sofa before running his hand through his hair. "Can you fucking blame me when you cheated on me with your ex at JJ's party yesterday" he hissed.

Bianca froze as she gazed at him from across the room. "I don't know who ever told you but Alex and I just talked okay, we didn't-

"Oh please, we both know you fucking slept with him so don't stand there and lie to me, Bianca".

"I would never cheat on you, Chris" Bianca threw her hands up in the air as she made her way over to him.

"You've done it before, so what makes you think that I didn't know you did it again!" He quickly fired back.

"Oh lets not pretend that you're completely innocent Chris. You cheated on me first" she said going to walk after him as he paced across the room.

"This is the problem with us Bianca" Chris sighed turning around to face her. "We can't trust each other, we end up hurting each other, this is a toxic relationship. We care too much about what people think about our relationship than we care for each other".