-Chapter 5-

The Next morning, Chris pulled up in-front of his HighSchool.

Seeing as he didn't get a wink of sleep last night, he tiredly rubbed his eyes together before taking a deep breath. He slipped on his leather jacket and put on his shades to block his eyes from the blinding sun. He then picked up a lighter and his box of cigarettes to light one.

As he stepped out of his car, he instantly felt all eyes on him, but he quickly blew on his cigarette and shrugged it off not in the mood to interact with anyone. He stroller towards the entrance feeling a massive headache with each step he took. Just one day he wished that people wouldn't stare at him wherever he went and whatever he did. He didn't mind it before, in-fact he loved all the attention, but there's only so much one could take before they're close to losing it.

He took in one last whiff of his cigarette, before throwing it into the nearby garbage and going to step inside the building. His first period was English and he was slightly nervous to see Precious again, especially what happened last night.

A couple minutes later, he strolled inside the classroom, taking of his shades along the way as everyone stopped what they were doing to look at him. As he went to take his seat near the back, he noticed that Precious wasn't here yet, which was odd as it was 10 minutes till class started and she was normally the earlier ones on a Monday morning.

"Damn Bro, you looking fucking terrible" one of his team mates from the School's football team; Joseph laughed, turning around to face him. "Also where the fuck were you all weekend we've all been blowing up your phone!"

"Shit thanks for reminding me, I need to get a new phone" Chris sighed, remembering that he had smashed his old one after a heated conversation with his mom on Saturday.

"What happened to your old one?" Asked Joseph, arching his brow up at him. "Anyways man, I think I should be the one to tell you before you find out. JJ held a party yesterday and Bianca's ex showed up, you know the dude she got with that one summer you guys broke up for a while? They were taking for a while and I'm not sure if something happened but you know how your girlfriend is, man".

Chris leaned back in his seat and yawned, not paying attention to anything he was saying.

"Wow for someone who's girl might be cheating on them, you sure look like you don't fucking care" Joseph chuckled.

Chris was about to speak up, but stopped as his eyes narrowed towards the door to see Precious hurrying in. He watched as she glanced over at the clock and sighed a breath of relief, realising that she had made it on time. She clutched onto the books in her arms and lowered her head slightly as she slowly made her way to take her seat in-front of him, whilst avoiding eye contact with him.

The way she didn't even bother to look at him or acknowledge his prescence made him feel like shit after he had spent the weekend at her house, but I guess he wasn't expecting anything.

"Your nerd's here" Joseph whispered over to him as a couple people around them snickered at his comment. "Hey Precious! You look great today babe, I love your outfit" he uttered sarcastically as more people started to laugh.

Chris noticed as Precious continued to face front, not paying attention to everyone around her. It was one thing he was slowly picking up on her, no matter how many people were laughing or making fun of her in that moment you could never tell that it bothered her due to how well she was good at hiding it, but he knew that wasn't the case when she was alone.

"Everybody shut up... I said shut the fuck up!" Chris spoke up, raising his voice slightly as everyone in the room immediately stopped laughing and turned to look at him.