1

Obviously I don't own the Roadtrip only the plot and the girls are my characters based on me and my best friends...enjoy

Andy's pov.

It was a pretty normal day so far. We were at the studio earlier this day and now we are doing some challenges for our YouTube channel. Once again we are playing don't laugh challenge, it is getting kind of boring, we do this almost every day even off-camera. I watched as Brook tried to sing spice girls in his highest possible voice. Jack had already laughed and so did Mikey. It was now just between me and Rye. It is on. Brook sighed angrily.

"Oh, come on guys laugh already? Don't you know what's funny?" Brook huffed sitting down on the couch. Rye and I exchange glances and then turned back to him.

"Or you're just not funny." We said at the same time making Jack and Mikey laugh. Brook frowned at us.

"So funny you should be comedians."

"Well, you obviously shouldn't." I sassed back making others laugh again. I should really be a comedian one day.

"So, how are we going to sort this out?" Jack asked. Am I the only one who didn't know what he was talking about?

"Sort out what?" Jack looked at me as if I was the dumbest person in this room. That is probably Brook but hey, we don't judge.

"Who won this round obviously. You and Rye are going to do a staring contest so we can end this." Jack said in a duh tone.

"It isn't like we can call it quits or anything," Rye commented with a frown but sat down opposite to me. I gave him a surprised look.

"Oh, so we are really going to play? Okay then." I said and straightened up to sit more closely to Rye.

"Alright guys, on the count to three. One...Two...Three. Stare." Brook yelled. I stared into Rye's dark brown eyes. It was like forever staring into his eyes, there's a Randy moment right there. I could feel the burning feeling as tears were gathering in my eyes. I was about to blink when suddenly there was a loud crashing sound coming from the hall outside our door making Rye blink in surprise.

"I won," I yelled triumphantly jumping up from the couch with my arms flying up in the air. Rye rolled his eyes and stood up as well pushing me out of his way.

"Alright, that was unfair so I am going to find the source of the disturbing noise that made me loose against captain blinking eye." He said pointing to me. Rye turned around and walked to the direction of the door and because we all were curious we followed. The doors opened swiftly with Rye probably using as much force as he could. The doors opposite to ours were wide open.

"I thought that no one lived there," Mikey commented. Rye turned to him and gave him a serious look.

"Please tell me I am just dreaming you. Did you all eat a dumb porridge for breakfast today?"

"Calm down bro," I said putting my hand on his shoulder and then turned to Mikey. "Someone obviously moved in Mike," I explained to him. Jack and Mikey realised we left the camera on so they ran inside to shut it down. Suddenly there was a movement on the stairs. A small girl was walking up the stairs carrying many boxes. You couldn't even see her face from behind all those boxes. I watched as she tripped down all her boxes falling down with her. I rushed past boys to go and help her. I almost slipped on the stairs while trying to be prince charming but luckily I managed to keep my cool. "Hey," I said as I started picking up her things. At the sound of my voice she looked up and I was left staring in the pair of most amazing green eyes I had ever seen in my life and combined with her beautiful muddy blonde hair that were turning platinum towards the end.