2

Barbara's pov.

Well that was weird. How Andy just stood up and left. Did I do something? I pushed Jack off of me and sat up making him pout so I gave him a soft smile. Just so I don't look too bad. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, I looked to my side and saw Rye giving me sympathetic smile.

"Don't worry, he's just like that sometimes." I nodded hoping he was right. I hate when I do something bad that makes people around me sad or angry. "So why did you girls move from Slovakia here? I mean it must have been long journey." Rye was trying to change the subject. It was nice how he was trying to cheer me up. Jack put his arm around me and I leaned into him enjoying his presence. Actually all of their presence because they are fucking Roadtrip and I am obsessed.

"Well, it was quite a big journey considering this one always wanted to go to London but was so afraid of flying that there was no chance we were getting her on one, like ever." Kayla said laughing and pointing to me. So I am afraid of planes, so what, kill me for it.

"In my defence if someone can come up with a so many types of Iphones, why can't someone come up with, I don't know teleport so we don't have to travel in death boxes camouflaged as conveyance?" I said in hysterics because, just why?

"How did you get here then?" Brook asked ignoring my previous outburst and leaning on Dede who was enjoying the sudden attention even if it wasn't from Mikey who she fancied at the beginning. I think her interests changed a bit.

"Well, someone has seen our video on YouTube and he called us and said he wants to work with us. Well mostly Bonnie but you get my point." Dede explained.

"Oh, and that got Bon-bon here to stop being afraid of planes?" Mikey asked. What's with that nickname?

"Nope. They drugged me and then we went on the plane." I answered and everyone laughed. "No but seriously they literally drugged me."

"I thought you can't go drugged on the plane?" Jack said looking down at me with a hint of laughter in his voice.

"You can if your drug is just Starbucks, Harry Potter fan stuff and your music blasting in her headphones. I was actually getting sick of you guys on that plane. No offence." Kayla said making me frown.

"Non taken." Rye laughed. "So you're saying you're doing videos? What kind?" And this is the question we didn't really want to answer.

"Well, it is bit embarrassing..." I trailed of at the end of the sentence.

"You aren't doing porn or anything are you?" Jack asked pulling away a little. All us girls laughed.

"No, no nothing like that." I assured them.

"If anyone could do porn it would be Bonnie herself because, just look at her." Livy said and others agreed. I don't know if I should be honoured or offended. I'll go with both.

"We are cosplayers." I blurred out and boys looked at us impressed.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, and this guy saw one of our cosplays and he must have watched the bloopers as well, because that's where I was actually singing. It was just for fun and all but he found it really good, I still don't get it really." I said remembering the feeling over and over again.

"Yeah, it was unbelievable mostly because of what happened next." Dede started. "He asked Bonnie to come and become a singer. AND maybe join his group...can you believe he already has a group of singers, we don't know what kind of band are they or who they are but it was so sick." She was enjoying the moment of telling this story so much, she looked almost obsessed. It was rater cute. And the way Brook was looking at her like she was a live angel, so sweet. "And you know what she wrote him back?" Boys all shook their heads totally caught up in the story. "She wrote that she appreciates the offer but she won't go anywhere without us. That we, her best friends, have to go with her. Of course she just wanted me here and didn't want these other guys to feel bad so she called them too." I rolled my eyes at my priggish friend but I just had to laugh.