33

No, you are not dreaming I published two chapters today😂😂😂 It's just that the Christmas is nearing and I am a bit behind schedule with publishing so I hope I will somehow make it better like this...enjoy another chapter...

Bonnie's pov. 

It has been a few weeks since we moved into this hell of a house. It has been two weeks in total but who would count it? Well, someone who spent those two weeks going back and forth between Ikea and this house. Most of that time I spent really either in the car, the shop or in my room putting all that furniture and other stuff in one piece and order. Today is the day when we reveal our rooms. Boys had been filming how they were putting up their rooms, well, mostly Rye was filming the making of his bed castle. I have to say I got inspired a bit and made my bed a little taller than necessary. We all decided to reveal our room today but first, the boys will say what they think each room will look like.  I got the camera ready as other girls sat the boys down on the couch. 

"So what exactly are we going to do?" Brooklyn asked being pushed down on the couch by Dede. 

"You are going to guess what our rooms look like based on the things we were buying in Ikea," Dede explained a bit irritated because she was explaining this for a fifth time already. Brook isn't really absorbent today. I wonder if he had hit his head somewhere. It is an option. The girls walked behind the camera to join me. We want just boys to be in this video and we are just going to ask questions from behind. I don't really want to be on the camera. From the moment I posted the video from the day, we moved in our fans had been asking all sorts of questions about it some even commenting how sad and worn out I looked and because I still don't feel like myself and I don't want fans to question and comment it I am staying off-camera. It is sweet that they care and all but I don't want to worry anyone nor do I want to read comments about my appearance. Also, there are some not so nice comments coming from a certain someone which is making me rather uneasy every time I read them. I started a recording and turned to the girls. We mentally debated who will be the first and somehow we decided on Deds. 

"Alright, guys what do you think my room is going to look like?" Dede asked looking at the boys all of them pulled on those thinking faces and then Brooklyn's head shot up. 

"Uh, you have a tilted roof there and I had to help you paint the walls. So I am guessing your room is grey and white. And I think you have a huge dresser and bed because you like to sleep." Brook ended his sentence and we all looked at Dede in question if what he said was true.

"Well, he is right that my walls are grey and the ceiling is white." Dede made that dramatic pause. Only God knows why. "But my bed isn't exactly huge and nor is my dresser." Dede laughed. I am quite surprised that she doesn't have a huge dresser one would think that with her enormous collection of clothes. Where did she put them all? 

"You know, I am quite curious about Livy's room." Mikey pipped in. We all know you are curious about that Mikey you don't need to tell us. Wink wink. 

"Why?" Rye turned to him with a questioning look. You see we were divided into groups when going to Ikea, Mikey, Jack and Andy went with me and Livy and don't ask why I wasn't with Kayla. Let's just say Brook wanted to experience the amazingness of being there when Kayla and Dede get into a heated conversation which happens quite often now. So he and Rye had an exclusive sneak peek of the world war me and Livy are part of every day. So Rye only knows the news about Kayla and Dede's arguing methods while Mikey knows about the floral surprise Livy has prepared. 

"Well see our dear Livy is going to produce photosynthesis for this house." Mikey laughed. 

"Correction I can't produce photosynthesis my body doesn't contain chlorophyll unlike the body of my vegetal friends," Livy explained a little too smartly for my brain to process but I think we are still talking about that jungle she bought. To be honest she bought more greens than real furniture.