12

Andy's pov.

It's been almost a week of Bonnie being in the hospital and I have been there everyday. We even filmed a cover there. It was yesterday and I was so happy to see Bonnie smiling. She seemed so down after all those test she's been through. It is safe to say that yesterday we left really late and in the morning I woke up quite late too actually. I mean I didn't mind the dream I was having was amazing. Me and Bonnie were on that friendly date. Before that we spent good deal of time together and I was enjoying every moment. Being with her seemed so right. It was like I belonged to her. Maybe I do. I then did something which made the dream even better. And then I woke up. I was quite angry it ended. But then again I still can do the thing I did in the dream and just hope for the best...If I don't chicken out that is. 

"Slept well?" Rye asked from the next bunk when he noticed I was up. 

"Very well actually." I replied searching for my phone in bed. It is not very healthy to sleep with phone but oh well. 

"Look at your insta and your day will get better." He said monotonously looking at his phone. 

"Why?" I asked looking under my pillow but no phone there.

"Bonnie published a new post. She isn't looking very lively there. She also posted something on her story for her fans I didn't really have time to watch it so far but I guess you will do so straight away." I finally found my phone and sent a glare Rye's way. 

"I am not going to see her story right now." I said and scrolled down the insta. "I am going to like the post first." I said quietly. I finally found the picture. 

_b.bora_

I feel so lonely here, today wasn't the best for me so far those test they ran on me were horrible

I feel so lonely here, today wasn't the best for me so far those test they ran on me were horrible.😷😷😷 At least it is getting to an end. I know I wasn't informing you much on my condition but today I am going to explain everything on my story. So if you are interested go watch it.😉😉😉

Liked by M.Kayla_.B, ryebeaumont and 96,018 others

hrvy: Hope you are feeling better lovely😘

          _b.bora_: Yeah I am fine now...

Fan01: Aw, what happened??

Fan02: We miss you

Hater01: You should have died....

Hater02: The world would be better off without you

iamjackduff: We miss you love❤❤❤

           _b.bora_: I miss you too 😘😘😘

fovvs: Coming to see you again today❤❤❤