38

Bonnie's pov. 

I never thought I would say this, but I can't wait till we go to the airport. It would mean that we are going back home to England. Noticed how I said home and England? Yeah, well I guess I got so used to living abroad that I take it as my home. Not that I don't like my hometown or country. I love it, but still, I guess I found my home somewhere else. With five crazy ass boys and my best friends by my side. Never thought I would say a sentence like this. Especially that five crazy ass boys part. But I guess this was in my stars. I really can't wait to go back home, to Hogwarts, to a place where everyone has their OWN room. Ever since we came back from the cottage, boys had been crashing at my place. I thought it would be a good idea, considering girls all had parents at home and their houses were full and mine was practically abandoned if we don't count in my brothers. But the first night I realised that maybe having nine people in one room isn't exactly a win-win. We had to send my little brother to grandma so we could have two spear beds instead of one. The boys slept in twos and yes, maybe Andy was with me in my bed, but nothing happened. My brothers were there for christ's sake. Being with them in one room for a day wasn't all that bad, my brothers and my boys got along very well and it was fun, but today is exactly a week that we are together huddled up in one room and it is getting on my nerves. I just have to wait another two days and I am going home, saint England. Currently, I am eating my breakfast in the kitchen. It is nothing good. Just an instant porridge I bought in the store yesterday. I decided to go on a diet so I can lose some weight. I would have been alright with my body but I started being active on my social media and I guess that on one of my tik-toks my fans noticed I gained some weight during Christmas and they pointed it out. Of course Rose, my personal hater, wasn't falling behind in noticing too. She pointed it out with the usual harshness which made me feel like less than a human being. I felt like a loser, a fat failure. That's why I decided to eat this ugh, food. My daily menu consists of crackers, fruit and vegetable. And of course, this yummy porridge that I just can't get down my throat. 

"Hello my lovely lady," Rye yelled when walking into the kitchen, being accompanied by Andy, Jack and Mikey. Brook went out with my brothers which I doubt is a good idea considering they went to the store and I am sure that with Brook's nature the store won't be standing for too long. I just hope they didn't go to Tesco because it is more than possible that Kayla is there. And I don't really want to get a phone call from her saying she is under the ruins of the store waiting for me to pull her out so she can kill me for letting them go to store without adult supervision. Yeah, that could really happen. 

"Hello, you idiots," I said back giving them the usual smirk. Mikey rolled his eyes and sat down on the chair next to me. He already had a cup with tea there. I don't know when he managed to make himself a tea but that is Mikey, I am not gonna question it. 

"Such a foul mouth on such a beautiful girl," Jack commented jokingly, rolling his eyes. I dig my spoon into the porridge again. It remained standing in the food. Well, that is just great. 

"What is that supposed to be?" Andy asked disgustedly pointing towards the bowl which now held the spoon Eiffel tower. Or maybe a statue of liberty? I am not really sure. 

"That is my breakfast Andy, shake hands or something as a greeting, be careful I think that this food is able to shake hands with you," I warned and his disgusted face turned to horrified. I just had to laugh at that face. 

"Seeing its consistency, I wouldn't be surprised," Mikey muttered sipping on his tea. Jack tried moving with the spoon but it was stuck good.  

"Are you sure you are eating this?" Jack asked lifting the whole bowl by the spoon. 

"I mean if you want to eat cement you can just go outside, they are repairing house there." Rye's usual smirk was on place saying that comment. I rolled my eyes and tried pulling the spoon out.