3

In the morning I woke up feeling a bit lost. I didn't recognise the bed I was sleeping in but then it hit me. I wasn't just dreaming, yesterday really happened. That means, I was really hugged by Andy. And it also means that I'm starting work today. Ugh, no. I got up to see Dede still asleep in her bed opposite to mine. I chuckled to myself as I made my way down the stairs. Livy and Kayla were surprisingly up. That's unusual. I walked to our closet to find my section with clothes. I pulled out something that looked quite cute, I am about to meet the new band I need to look presentable. 

After changing I walked into the bathroom to do all the hygiene and to do my hair

I walked out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen where Livy and Kayla should be

I walked out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen where Livy and Kayla should be. I found them sitting by the table talking to each other. I noticed that they still had their Pjs on and their hair, total mess. They must have woken up not long before me. I walked over to them and sat down on my chair next to Livy. 

"Morning." I said cheerily while they answered in grumbles. I rolled my eyes. "Well someone slept well." I commented with laugh. 

"You certainly had." Kayla shot back with a smirk. "Nice conversation in the group chat by the way." She laughed. 

"Yes, my love." Livy joined in teasing making my roll my eyes. 

"You look more livelier now." I stood up and walked into the cooking part of the kitchen. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked. They both looked at me with sweet smiles. 

"Why do you think we are up so early?" Livy asked. 

"If we got up after you left there would be no one to do our breakfast." I rolled my eyes. Am I really the only one here who can cook?

"Dede could've done it." I said remembering she loves to cook.  Girls looked at each other and then at me.

"Do you think we want to wait for sleeping beauty to wake up?" Livy asked rolling her eyes. I chuckled. 

"Oh, my apologies to assume you would be able to cook for yourselves." I said as I got out the pan. "Eggs?" I asked only getting nod from Livy and a frown from Kayla cause she doesn't like eggs. "Alright then, um, egg bread?" I know Kayla hates eggs but she loves egg bread so it didn't surprise me that both nodded this time. I started making the egg bread making some more for Dede when she wakes up. After I was done I put a plate with bread in front of them and leaned closer to them. "And you know what?" I left there a dramatic pause to catch their attention. "You can wash the dishes after you're done." I finished my sentence and stood up straight while they growled. While I made my way to the hallway I was spied by their eyes.