39

Rye's pov. 

I woke up this morning bright and early. Feeling extremely, tired as fuck. Why did I even wake up at six I don't know, maybe it was because I joked yesterday evening that I will go for a run in the morning and now my head wants me to fulfil what I have said. Screw me and my big mouth. I somehow got myself out of my bed. Changed into some jogging clothes and just as I said went out for a run. And let me tell you it was so cold outside. Still dark and when I ran through the forest I had the feeling I would fall down and stay lying on the ground in the most fatal position till someone decides to go search for me. Luckily that feeling didn't come true, which I was very happy for. I don't know how long I would have to wait for someone to actually come and find me. I live in a household full of not so morning people. After probably an hour of running, I was slowly reaching home. The sun was rising above the garden and a morning fog was blurring my view. I opened the front door and stepped inside the house. I walked past the kitchen where Robbie was already up and preparing himself some breakfast. Looks like only Beaumonts can get up at the normal hour of the day. He didn't notice me, looks like he needs all his concentration for the preparation of the bowl with cereals. I need to take a shower anyway. I walked upstairs taking two maybe even three steps at once, just because I can. First thing I heard when coming upstairs where faint noises coming from Bonnie's room. I recognised it as one of the Queen songs, that means that Bonnie is up and doing something...surely interesting. Next thing I heard were snores, coming from Brook's room. Very pleasing. I should probably stop investigating the noises and go take a shower before some else decides they wanna use it. I grabbed some spare clothes in my room and went to the bathroom, locking the door behind me, just in case. You don't want to know how many times someone invaded my shower session. Once I was in the shower I let the warm water ran through me, melting the coldness I was feeling earlier. I spent a good 15 minutes in the shower just defrosting myself. When I was finished and changed into my clothes ran a towel through my hair so they would dry up faster and happy with my appearance I unlocked and opened the door. I didn't even get to step out of the room when someone rushed through the hall and towards the stair. What the frick? I didn't get to recover from the shock when another figure ran past.  

"For everything saint on this fucking sinister planet, Andrew fucking Fowler get back here with my Pikachu." Okay, well, at least now I can identify the people running around the house as Bonnie and Andy. Why they are doing it, I have no clue. Probs it has something to do with Bonnie's plus Pikachu toy that she got from her brothers for Christmas that is Andy trying to steal every chance he's got. I closed the bathroom door just as Kayla walked out of her room, looking, um, stunning? I mean her hair is a mess, she is still in her Pj and she looks like she is going to kill someone, yet I still find her very attractive. God, I have it bad. 

"Good morning sunshine." I greeted her with a kind smile and she just groaned in response. Well, sorry that I was trying to be nice. 

"It is just eight in the morning and the weirdness of this house is already reaching the level above the roof." She murmured and continued towards the stairs down. I followed her with my eyes until she disappeared in the turn on the stairs. I heard something breaking. And seconds later very interesting sounds were coming from downstairs. Either Andy and Bonnie's yelling woke everyone in the house or everyone decided to have an early morning. It is not usually this lively around here at eight in the morning. Usually, everyone is still asleep, maybe Bonnie would be up but everyone else wouldn't be awake sooner than at nine. However, when I stepped into the kitchen it wasn't only occupied by Robbie anymore. Now there was Kayla all dead lying on the couch, Livy having a heated conversation with my brother and Mikey who rushed out of the room just as I stepped in. 

"Livy, I said I was sorry I didn't see it." Robbie apologised for something that seemed to anger or sadden Livy. I am not sure her face has a combination of both mad and sad.