35

Bonnie's pov. 

The day finally came and I was finally joining the club of nineteen. Yes, that's right, the calendar was kind enough to roll over to the nineteenth of December signalling that it was that magical time of the year also known as my lovely birthday. I decided that today is a good day to dress nice, finally after weeks of wearing just sweatpants and baggy t-shirts and hoodies. I attacked my drawers in search for something cute maybe even hot to wear today to show off that I am one year older. I decided to go for a Christmas look with an oversized red sweater some ripped jeans my favourite accessory black choker. I pulled my hair up in a bun. I checked myself in the mirror to see if I really looked good. And I did. I looked nice. 

I walked into the bathroom that I share with Andy

I walked into the bathroom that I share with Andy. Usually, I bump into him when he comes out or he is in there brushing his teeth but today I haven't seen him here. Weird? Did I oversleep? Or am I up too soon? Nope, I got up at exactly the same time as every other day, no change there. I brushed my teeth not caring about the makeup as I walked downstairs. I was almost reaching the kitchen when a soft yipping caught my attention. I looked down to see a little labrador puppy with brown fur. His chocolate brown eyes were staring up at me while his little tail kept wagging in a super-fast rhythm. I giggled seeing the little pup down there. 

"Heya Biscuit." I greeted the little fella walking the rest of the stairs and bending down to pick up the little pup. He licked my face happily making me laugh. The two of us have been the best of friend ever since the day he arrived. 

Throwback 

Barbara was lying in her room on her bed. She was waiting for boys to call her down for another part of cover filming. They were doing one of her favourite songs, Happier. Rye and Mikey went to pick something up for the filming. Bonnie didn't know what, but she knew it was something cool as they were talking about it rather happily. It has been a really tiring day for all band members. Other girls somehow disappeared and when Bonnie asked them that morning where they were going they came up with some lame excuse as shopping for Christmas presents. The lame thing about it was that they had already bought all their presents for other relatives so they surely didn't have to buy any more. There were weird noises coming from downstairs making Bonnie wonder what the hell was happening there. Suddenly her doors were opened rather roughly and in barged Jack and Rye with Andy on their tail holding a camera. Rye tossed something small on her bed and the thing crawled over to her wagging its tail. 

"Oh my god, who is this?"  She cooed at the little puppy in her arms as it licked her face with its wet tongue. 

"That is Biscuit a puppy we borrowed for a video and looks like he is your new friend," Rye commented chuckling at how the pup happily played with Bonnie and how the rather large smile appeared on her face. She was natural with dogs. 

"We are going to be filming with him?" Bonnie asked happily her eyes travelling all their face as all three boys nodded yes. Bonnie squealed and Biscuit let out a similar sound. Bonnie took him in her arms and they marched downstairs not caring that they had left the boys behind.