4

Finally we made our way up the many stairs and were on our floor. We had just spent some tiring hours in the studio and we were now finally free. Pity is that Bonnie had to stay to finish some work but Blair promised he will drive her home later so we are not worried. There was a little discussion where we were deciding if we wanted to go to the girls flat or to ours but of course we decided to occupy the girls' one so Rye walked over and knocked on the door. There was a yell from other side of the door heard. 

"It is open come in." We looked at each other and carefully stepped into the flat. We looked around not seeing a soul. Rye decided to look into the bedroom and found no one, Brook insisted on checking the bathroom but I just knew that if any of the girls would be there they wouldn't be pleased if he intruded. Luckily no one was there so we continued to the kitchen.  When we got there we had the laugh at the sight in front of us. Kayla was lying on the table, Dede was on the kitchen counter and Livy was upside down on the couch. 

"What happened in here?" Mikey asked trying to hold back his laughter like the rest of us. Dede just lifted her head to look at us and sighed. 

"Please tell me you are bringing Bonnie with you." She said in a pleading tone. What are these girls unable to live without one another or what? 

"Sorry guys but no. She had to stay and finish the work." Rye said chuckling. However he  shouldn't have said that because all the girls let out a low growl surprising all of us. Brook run over to Dede and picked her up from the counter holding her in his arms. 

"Talk to me princess, what happened." He said over dramatically making all of us roll eyes. Mikey walked over to Livy joining her upside down. 

"So how's life?" She sighed. 

"I'm hungry." She whined and all the girls followed suit. We looked at each other and then back at the girls Rye walked over to the chair next to the table and sat down there while me and Jack walked to the couch. 

"Why didn't you ordered something?" I asked and Dede gasped. "Did I say something bad?" Livy shook her head and tried to get into a normal sitting position with a help from Mike. 

"No, it's just that, Bonnie is the one that cooks most of the time. When we need Dede to cook she has to be told week forward so she can physically and mentally prepare herself. If we ordered something we may order too little for all four of us or too much and Bonnie's portion would cool down while she comes back." Livy answered and I don't know if I'm really getting this but alright. 

"Why didn't you go out to eat?" Kayla lifted herself up to glare at Rye. 

"We wanted to, but we didn't know when she'll arrive home and we were afraid she will come when we are not here." Rye shook his head. 

"Alright, that's it we're taking you out to eat, come on." Brook said walking towards the door with Dede in his arms. She started to squirm to get out from his grip and that made him stop. 

"Didn't you hear what we just said?" We all were a little taken back by Dede's outburst but the girls didn't look like it was anything new. 

"She is a bit irritated when hungry." Livy explained to us. 

"We are not going anywhere until Bonnie comes back." Dede exclaimed and jumped from Brook's arms making him pout.

"But that can take hours." Brook is overreacting so much. 

"I'll write to her and ask her about it." I offered as I pulled out my phone and went to write in the group chat.

Andy🌵: Hey love, when do you think you'll be home?