21

Bonnie's pov. 

I felt very well rested and the amazing feeling of doing a good job was still warming my heart and whole body from yesterday. The show was amazing. Fans were amazing. Boys were amazing. Everything was simply amazing. We celebrated for a bit in McDonald's getting ice cream and in Brook and Jack's case something to eat. Lets say I enjoyed everything yesterday. It was the best first experience I could get. From now on I feel like I am addicted to performing. The boys made me official member right there on the stage in front of everyone. It was lets say very boys like.

Throwback to last night

We just ended the last song of the show. I could feel my heart pumping rapidly, it could jump out of my chest any time now. I looked at the boys on my side and they all were facing the crowd  having the wildest grins on. We were all out of breath due to amazing performance we just pulled off. Rye leaned to Jack and Brook and whispered something to them. The boys nodded and turned to walk to the backstage. I caught eyes with Andy and he smiled at me and run over. I decided to be the cute girl and ran up to him as well so we met in the middle of the stage. He caught me in a hug and we stayed like that for a while. 

"Thank you." I  whispered to him and he pulled away a little, confused. 

"For what babe?" I looked at the ground shyly I am now going to say the cringiest thing ever.

"For giving me this opportunity and for being there for me." I looked into his shining blue eyes longingly. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I can't, that sucks. He looked like he wanted to kiss me too but instead he pulled me in a hug again. 

"Aw guys, isn't this just sweet moment."  Rye's voice intruded our moment. We pulled away to see Rye giving us a cheeky grin. "Sorry to interrupt this sweet whatever it is but Bonnie can you please join me here." He mentioned me over to the front where he and Mikey stood. I rolled my eyes but parted from Andy and walked over to them. 

"Hey Bonnie, did you like the show?" Mikey asked me pulling me in a side hug. "It was your first one wasn't it?"  I lifted the mic to my mouth and started talking. 

"It was and it was the best  first show I could ever ask for. You guys were amazing." I said to the people in the audience making them scream delighted. 

"Well we thought you very amazing as well." Andy said standing on the other side of Rye. 

"We know that you are already a member of the band you have papers for it and life long scar on your soul after all those challenges and crazy time you witnessed in such a short amount of time..." Andy cut in Rye's speech. 

"It will get worse by time." I laughed at that and Rye continued.

"Yeah, that's probably right. But you became the part of our family really quickly and I already take you as a little sister and so does Mikey. Not sure what Brook, Jack or Andy feel but yeah, you are our little sister, we all are siblings and siblings teas each other and prank each other you know." I didn't really like where this was going. I was watching Rye not realising Mikey pulling away from me or that Jack and Brook came back on the stage carrying a huge container with something in it. "And that's why we prepared you a nice official welcome to the band present." As he said that the content of  the container was poured all over me covering me in green slime. The say that I had a little heart attack from the show wouldn't be a complete lie. It just wasn't a little heart attack but total black out. I thought I died when the slimy thing touched my skin. This reminds me of the coke and flour incident, once again sticky. 

"Well, nice present." I commented. "Come get a hug guys." I said already grabbing Mikey who was nearest to me and hugging him to me making him laugh. Other boys let me chase them but in the end all of us ended up covered in slimy thing.