18

Bonnie's pov.

"Bonnie. Love, wake up." I was shaken awake by Andy. Where the heck am I? I lifted my head to look around and just then I noticed I am on plane. So it wasn't just a dream. I started to hyperventilate but then I realised that nothing bad was happening. There was no point for me to get into panic mode. I took a deep breath and calmed down and looked at Andy next to me who gave me a sweet smile. "Good morning sleepy head we will be landing in an hour." I tilted my head to look out of window.

"Did I sleep on you whole that time?" I asked and Andy nodded his smile never leaving his lips. "Oh, I'm sorry." I apologised poor boys must have had a bad flight with me clinging to him. 

"Oh no, don't be. I didn't mind." Andy assured me putting a hand on mine. 

"Sure he didn't he was enjoying it all the time. He was beaming with happiness, weirdo." Rye commented. I looked at him and he was leaning in his seat one of his earbuds in ear and the other out while he had a cap on his head partly covering his eyes. However you still could see his smirk and his eyes looking my way from under it. Andy scoffed. 

"How would you know you were asleep the whole time." Andy snapped back. I now  regret sitting in the middle of these two. 

"You thought so didn't you." Rye said smirking and adjusting his cap on his head. 

"Creep." Me and Andy commented at the same time and laughed. 

"Look, I couldn't sleep for almost 8 hours straight. I slept when we were at home with Jack while you guys were packing and laughing and I don't know what you did Bonnie but I guess you weren't asleep either last night." I nodded. 

"I was preparing a new song actually." I said sheepishly. 

"What?!" From either side of me someone shouted even from behind. I turned around to see Brook holding his phone in hand his earbud unplugged and staring up at me and Mikey looking at me with wide smile and sleeping Jack on his shoulder. How come he is still asleep?

"Didn't you say Jack was asleep with you?" Rye nodded. "Why is he asleep then?" I asked. 

"Because it's Jack." Brooklyn said glaring at the sleeping boy. "Lazy ass."

"What are you complaining about he slept on my shoulder most of the time." Mikey said giving Brook a shut up look. 

"But he drooled on me." Brook's whiny complain made us all laugh. Jack is such a cutie when he sleeps just no when he drools. 

"You don't mind him on your shoulder Mike?" Andy asked and Mikey just shrugged his shoulders. I thought it would wake Jack up, but nothing. Heavy sleeper he is. 

"I don't mind him. I actually got used to him. He is like that little monkey or parrot that pirates have." Mikey said sending us all into fits of laughter. Andy broke the laughing fit when putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"So, you were saying something about a song?" He asked and all the boys leaned closer. Even Jack because Mikey moved with him. I giggled. 

"Yeah, well I was just having a creative moment." I admitted. I don't really think the song is good. "I just have few verses nothing big, it is not done and I don't really want to finish it." I looked down not wanting to look guys in the eyes. 

"What? Why not?" Rye asked putting his arm around my shoulder. 

"I don't think it's good." I explained.

"Why don't you read it to us maybe we can help you." Brook said and I nodded. What bad can happen. I pulled out backpack which had my writing pad in it. I found the page where the song was and started reading.