37

Andy's pov. 

This year's Christmas has been really good, it was good to be again with my mum. I got to spend some time with my other relatives like my aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. It was a good holiday for me. However, it had to come to an end when the date of the 28th of December came. We, guys from Roadtrip decided to pay a visit to a country of a name Slovakia and we teamed up with Kayla, Livy and Dede who said we should surprise Bonnie. They said it would be best to surprise her because she is out in the mountains with her brothers now and girls said that by the time we get there she will go nuts. Kayla said that she made a deal with her brothers and that they will leave Bonnie there alone few hours before we arrive. Everything is planned and it should all work out. But first I needed to tell my mum and you can imagine how many questions she had. 'And why are you going to Slovakia?' 'Who is going to be there?' 'Is one of those sweet girls your girlfriend?' So many questions. I showed her a video where we were with the boys. Her eyes instantly fell on Bonnie with words take that one, that one is cute. Oh, mum if you only knew. Of course, I had to come clean when I was leaving because she wouldn't let me leave with an excuse that I am just going with boys to have a good time. She said to bring Bonnie one day so she could meet her, well, I can already tell that my little blond is going to be thrilled by the news. 

"Andy, mate? Are you here with us?" Rye called to me waking me from my trance. I shook my head and adjusted my eyes to look at my best friend who was looking at me with an amused look. 

"What? Yeah, I am here." I said hurriedly. Jack and Mikey who were sitting behind us laughed. Wait, we are in the plane and Jack is awake. Are we in a parallel universe? And where the fuck is Brooklyn?

"We are landing darling, Kayla and the other girls are waiting for us at the airport already with two cars," Rye told me smiling. He has been acting a bit smiley for my liking. I don't know what's been going on. Maybe he had a good Christmas. I still couldn't see Brook, which wasn't a good thing. 

"Where is our disaster with new Christmas sweater and spiky hair?" I asked looking around for the always so loud guy. Rye looked around panicked as did Mikey. Only Jack was snickering. We all turned our attention to the youngest guy here. 

"Where is he?" Mikey asked giving Jack a serious look to which he laughed even harder. 

"You will see soon." Jack said between laughs, as he pointed towards the front of the plane. There was a weird rustle coming from the speakers. 

"The hell..." Rye muttered looking up at the speaker. 

"Dear occupants of this plane, I would just like to say..." A familiar voice that belongs to our crazy band member was coming from the speakers making me and Mikey groan while Rye stood up to look towards the front and Jack was biting his hand not to laugh out loud. 

"Please tell me he is not gonna do that." I pleaded silently sinking down in my seat hoping to disappear. 

"Give me a beat I'll make you horny." Brooklyn sang into the mic of the plane that was supposed to be for the stewardesses. Rye, Mikey and I just sunk even deeper down in our seats almost sitting on the ground just to hide from the embarrassment. We heard yells coming from the front meaning that the management of the plane was trying to pull our friend away. "Thank you for travelling by airBrook have a nice day," Brooklyn yelled into the mic and in a matter of a minute, he was by us. "Did you like my announcement. It came from the heart." Brook said overemotionally putting a hand over his heart. 

"I felt it, bro, I felt it," Jack said in the same tone as Brook before. These two will cost me all my nerves. 

"Let's leave before you make the plane blow up," Rye said as the plane landed. We all nodded following him out of the plane.