29

Kayla's pov.

roadtriptv

Even moving day can be a fun day

-Mikey👾

Tagged: @_b.bora_ and @DandDee

Liked by blairsworld, hrvy and 83,498 others

Fan02: You guys and living together....poor house😂😂

roadie06: That house will fall apart after a week 😂😂😂
iamjackduff: That is highly possible😂😂😂

Barisascutest: Barisa ship having fuuun 😍😍😍
DandDee: We certainly were right @_b.bora_😂😂😂
_b.bora_: You right at that😂😉

Holy.olli.Jesus: One more time someone reminds me of this moment and I am going to kill them😠
M.Kayla_.B: Chill girl, everyone survived😂😂😂

blairsworld: One broken neck and I am sending you to live to your mothers
_b.bora_: Are you really?🤨
M.Kayla_.B: Don't you dare!!!

I put my phone bag in my pocket after surfing through social media space. I was getting super bored in the car. We didn't have much fun here in this car. Most funny people were in the other car and the people in this car were either asleep or driving or not in the mood to talk. So only entertainment here were my earphones. God bless the music and our ability to put it in our phones. The Piano Guys blasting through my earphones were the only thing keeping me sane and occupied here or else I would be acting like a Donkey from Shrek. Are we there yet, are we there yet? I can be annoying just as much as Bonnie I just try to cover it up sometimes. Right now I would much rather be in the kid car. We called that the car which Andy was driving. It consisted of Bonnie, Dede, Brook and Jack, so basically all kids of the group. And of course, Andy was the driver. Someone may say that it is a bit harsh that we call the other half the kids but really what else are they? Maybe Brook is older than me and Livy but he is childish. I am childish too. Why am I not in the kids' car? They are having fuuun. I want fun.

"Are we almost there?" I whined as I pulled one of my earphones out. I leaned forward so my body was pressed against the driver's seat where Rye sat. He let out a chuckle.

"I was wondering when will someone ask." He said. That is nice, but I still don't have my answer. Like hello, I asked something and I expect an answer.

"Didn't get my answer." I sang in my best cheery voice to get everyone's attention. Livy gave me a look. I was probably interrupting her reading. Why does she even have a book here in a car? We should be having fun now, sing crazy songs and enjoy the trip to our new home. Or ask boys questions about the house. I mean, we are moving there with them but we don't know how it looks like. For all, I know it can be an abandoned funfair. That would be creepy awesome. Gods, can it be abandoned funfair?