43

Bonnie's pov.

We were now standing by the kitchen counter in our pairs while Livy and Mikey were explaining the rules to the camera which was moved around the room by Jack. So the rule is we can't speak English. Next, every pair has their own language that they have to talk but we yet didn't get to know what those languages are. 

"First pair Kayla and Rye," Livy said stopping by Kayla and Rye who both gave her a frightened look. Rye isn't exactly the best cook around here, neither is any of the boys except for Jack so this challenge will be a real struggle. Let's call the firemen 'till we have time, please. "Rye I heard you are fluent in Spanish," Livy said smirking at Rye who gulped. 

"Yeah, well I lived there as a child,"  Rye explained carefully. 

"She asked for you to confirm it not to tell your life story," Dede told him teasingly knowing fully well Rye can't tell her to fuck off because we are on camera and he can't swear in front of it. Too bad Ryepie. 

"Yes, I know Spanish," Rye said through gritted teeth looking down at Dede. Livy and Mikey shared a look. 

"You guys can, therefore, use only Spanish to communicate with each other when cooking. And Rye you will be the one giving orders." Livy told them feeling maybe proud of herself for coming up with something like this. I mean it is really clever but this is gonna be a pain. AND IT IS SO UNFAIR. 

"Hey, this is not fair Kayla learned Spanish at school too," I whined. This is so unfair. 

"Alright, moving on," Mikey announced cheerily as he and Livy moved over to Andy and I. Right, just ignore my complaints why not. "So, you two. You both know more than two languages am I right?" Mikey asked putting an arm around both me and Andy. I am starting to feel like I am in some TV show and the show host is being a creep. 

"Yes, Mikey but I thought you already knew that," Andy said all confused. These two are getting weird. 

"How many?" Livy asked as she put a...ladle? To close to my mouth as if it were a microphone. This is getting more and more confusing by second. Not that I am complaining, I love weird stuff but why do I have a ladle almost shoved in my mouth? I pushed the cooking supply but away from my face. 

"Well, I guess I know 6?" 

"Can you name them?" Livy asked moving the ladle between me and her as she spoke. Really a TV show. 

"I obviously know Slovak and English, then I know Czech because it is similar to Slovak, I know Croatian and in school, I learned Spanish and German," I said feeling a bit proud of myself for knowing so many languages. I am not actually fluent in German because I haven't studied it for too long but I would be able to talk to someone a bit in that language. 

"Didn't know about half of those," Livy commented truthfully moving towards Andy. "You  young man know, no, no don't tell me..." Livy tried being a mind reader, she put her hand to her temple and I just couldn't help but roll my eyes. "You know how to speak French Andrew." Andy rolled his eyes. 

"Oh, my god how did you know?" He faked his surprise. Livy gave him a smile. 

"It's a talent." I could literally feel Kayla rolling her eyes. "So, since I didn't hear French in Bonnie's languages I am picking that up," Livy said grinning at me evilly. 

"You vicious creature, you know I don't know French." I frowned giving her that look that could easily kill anyone. I hate when I don't understand something and she knows it and when Andy is going to talk to me in French I am gonna be confusion. Livy just shrugged her shoulders a pleasant smirk on her face.