14

Bonnie's pov.

"Oh come on Livy that was a lame dare." Dede whined. Today after we were all reunited again we started the dare marathon. Livy pulled out Kayla's name and now was time for her to come up with a dare. And you know what she said? She said Kayla to prepare a coffee but not for her but for me. Maybe it was because I said I was craving coffee in hospital but  why would she waste a good dare opportunity? I watched as Kayla stood up and went over to the kitchen to prepare the coffee. 

"Which one is the coffee?" Kayla shouted from the kitchen and my face went pale. She doesn't know which one is coffee? Livy laughed. Well, someone's enjoying this, she is not the one who's gonna drink it.

"It is the one next to the box that has salt written on it which has actually sugar in it." Dede yelled. This organisation is like...nope I don't wanna be rude. 

"Is it the one with tea on it then?" Kayla shouted again showing us the box. 

"No, in that one is salt." Livy said.

"Where do we have coffee in this goddamn house then?" 

"Try the one that has flour written over it." I said jokingly. 

"Alright." She shot back. "There is something brown, it might as well be coffee. I'm gonna use that." My face was even paler after this sentence. 

"Yeah, you do just that and add a bit off a sugar while you're at it." Livy yelled to her while grinning at me. 

"From which box?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Surprise me." I snapped sarcastically hoping she won't take it seriously. 

"Alright." I sighed. Well, I loved you guys. I never thought I would die at such a young age from coffee poisoning. Or whatever that thing is going to be.

"You are trying to poison me." I said to Livy and she smirked. "Is it a dare for me or her?"

"For her, but you made us worried last time so this is punishment." I rolled my eyes.

"This time I'll be sure to scare you to death so we can be dead together." I snapped. 

"Looking froward to it." She laughed along with others. Well at least she is enjoying herself I guess along with everyone else. Kayla walked over with my cup in her hand. 

"Well, here you go Bonnie a nice hot cup of coffee." She said handing me the cup. I mean is she kidding me? The cup is literally cold. I can see a polar bear running on it's surface.

"It is cold." I stated. She shrugged. 

"A nice cup of coffee." I tasted the coffee and well, it was horrible. 

"It actually tastes horrible not gonna lie." Kayla sighed angrily. 

"A cup of coffee."I smelled the substance. Well it sure is liquid. 

"Love, I am not sure this is coffee...." 

"I brought you a fucking cup then enjoy it and leave me alone." She said as she flopped on the couch next to Rye.  I tried to take another sip and I instantly felt nauseous. 

"Well we can label the thing in box with a name flour as not a coffee." I said trying to hold my lunch in. Andy next to me put his head on my shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly, trying to calm me down so I won't puke. 

"Give it to me, I'm gonna get rid of this hideous substance." He said after I was sure I won't throw up and I nodded giving him my cup. He stood up but before he left he looked back down at me. "Can I get you anything?" He asked. 

Those cosplayersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें