25

Third person's pov.

The group of friends continued talking about nothings and were just having a blast about everything and anything anyone would say. They weren't completely drunk. They were maybe a bit tipsy or in a good mood. For example Rye drank only one beer and Livy and Kayla had only one drink. So they weren't really drunk just really in a good mood with a zero help from alcohol. When Dede and Brook arrived back to the others sitting down Dede next to Jack and Brook next to Dede making him sit on the edge across from Andy who was on the other end of the booth.

"So how was the dance floor with Disco Dede?" Kayla asked teasingly making Brooklyn blush. He remembered how Dede danced around him on the dance floor and how he hungrily watched her every movement. Of course she put her high heels off first because she couldn't really move in those things. She looked like a goddess making Brooklyn's throat run dry. That's why he gulped down almost a full cup of beer when they got back to their seats.

"It was good, quite fun, I mean I really enjoyed it. Brooklyn is really good." Dede said looking down with bright pink cheeks and a sly smile on playing on her nude rouge coloured lips.

"Oh, I bet you had lot of fun Deds. Brooklyn looks more than aroused." Nela teased wiggling her eyebrows at her friend. Dede scoffed at her and kicked her leg under the table. "Ouch, hey, those are my shoes." Nela whined taking everyone by surprise. How can someone notice their shoes under the table? On someone else's feet?

"How do you know you can't even see them under the table and in this dark." Mikey told her. It was more then weird for him and for everyone at that very table for that matter. Even Andy was now fully paying attention.

"Come on now every right girl knows her shoes, and these ones are mine, I can tell by the kick."

"I am not a right girl them." Kayla put on a grimace making everyone laugh.

"No you're not." Nela held her head up proudly.

"That sentence made so much sense that I didn't even know what you were saying." Livy said giving Nela a look. She assumed the girl was just presuming that Dede was wearing her shoes. She couldn't possibly know that just by the kick. Or could she? "Now tell me how do you know those are yours?"

"It's simple, only I have the shoes that are this pointy, because it is very fashionable now, that's one reason and these shoes have heels and Dede can't really walk on heels and just minutes ago she wobbled here like a fucking penguin." Kim said pointing her accusing finger at her short haired friend. "So I am certain that this thief is wearing my only nude pointy high heels. Because those are the only ones that would go with her outfit." After Nela finished Dede looked guilty as ever. She got her.

"Ugh, alright those are yours." Dede admitted grumpily making Nela smile. "I mean I didn't have any high heels. And I desperately needed to be taller." Dede whined.

"Good, thanks for your honesty." Nela said smiling sweetly at her. "Now hand them over." She said now with serious face.

"What, no, I'm not giving them back now, I don't want to walk home barefoot." Dede whined pulling away from Nela's outstretched hand. There was no way she was walking out of here barefoot. Dancing around with Brooklyn for a while that was okay but walking out on a street like that? That was a big NO!

"Hand them over or hand over your life that's your choice." Nela said sounding serious while staring Dede death in the eyes. It was just the luck of Jack Duff that he was sitting in the middle of these two girls.

"Bonnie also took your shoes, kill her too, I don't want to be the only one to die." Dede shrieked terrified hiding her head under the table fearfully. If someone could actually have fire in the eyes Nela would be the one. And one would think Bonnie was terrified but then again it might be a sister thing. She was red like her blood red lipstick if not redder. Mikey, Livy, Rye and Kayla who were sitting next to her pulled away a little pushing themselves on Andy who didn't mind, he was scared himself. He was just lucky he was on the other side from everything. This luck didn't apply on Jack thought. He was pushing himself into his seat back trying to merge with it as much as possible to protect himself from any future attack.