31

Bonnie's pov.

I was still stood in the room where Andy froze me. I could hear the girls wondering where I was but I couldn't answer, I couldn't move and it was pissing me off like hell I wanted to punch the wall and scream bloody murder while doing it but I was frozen like a frozen pizza. Or like that Disney movie Frozen.

"Andy where is my soulmate?" Kayla asked for maybe a hundredth time while she searched all around the rooms. Why won't she gain enough brain cells to look in a room where she last saw me?

"I told you I don't know. Have you tried this room?" Andy said. I don't know which room he referred to but I really hope it was this one. I need someone to unfreeze me somehow. Before I knew it Dede marched into the room. When she saw me she grinned with that childish grin of hers and her eyes sparkled with excitement. Jesus, I just hope she is not gonna do that thing. As I was thinking that she started running to me outstretching her arms. I need to move. I need to move now or else she will knock both of us over and there could be injuries accompanying the fall. I had to react quickly she was already almost in front of me. I quickly outstretched my hands just as she jumped. I lifted her up by her waist which I had luckily caught. This is a very dangerous stunt we did just now, considering I wasn't really in a moving position but this is just what we do, dangerous crazy shit. I spun around with us once I was sure she was secure in my arms and that I won't just drop her flat down on her butt. I guess others heard us doing this stunt because they all piled into the room.

"I am really curious what just happened in here," Brooklyn said pointing towards us. I still had Dede in my arms with her hands on my shoulders as she was trying to hold herself up. We both shared a look and I put her down cautiously. I once was in her position and the boy that lifted me up just let me fall down. From that day I am always the one lifting even though I know a few tricks for being lifted, I will never try them because of the trauma I had experienced a long time ago.

"Have you once again do the lift? Guys, I told you it looks good but at least do it when there is someone to call an ambulance. " Livy said and went to inspect us for any signs of injuries. She spun Dede around looking her up and down. "Alright, this one has nothing broken." She was about to walk to me when Kayla's voice stopped her.

"Don't even bother, the only thing broken you can find on her are brain cells." She laughed and I just couldn't help but hold in a chuckle. What? That one was good even if it was aimed at me. I can make fun of myself if you haven't noticed yet. But if I would start laughing it would just prove her point.

"Should I give you some ice for that burn." Rye offered with a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

"Nah, I'm too cool for burns," I replied high fiving Jack who laughed at my comment.

"So girls what do you think? Which rooms do you like?" Mikey asked. Alex with the camera was getting in our faces so I pushed him away frowning. Not everyone needs to see my black dots on my nose.

"We decided that we want to be gentlewomen and let you guys choose first," I said feeling proud of myself for being so generous.

"Well, I agree that most of you are gentle for example Dede and Livy but aren't you afraid that you won't get a good room?" Andy asked giving us a chance to change our minds but we already discussed it earlier and there was no backing off. We had a hard time out voting Dede and we are not throwing that effort away.

"Nope, we're good," Kayla said for me finishing the statement with a convincing smile. Boys exchanged glances and shrugged.

"Alright then." We looked around the room which looked like the biggest one. Obviously when it had a fucking balcony.