19

DRUNK WARNING!!!!😂😂😂just in case

Bonnie'a pov.

I couldn't believe this. Was Andy finally asking me to be his girlfriend? And in the way I always wanted it to be. I looked up at Andy to see him grinning nervously at me. 

"Are you for real now?" I asked him out of breath. He maybe didn't expect me to say anything like this. He was quite taken back. 

"Well I was expecting yes, maybe no as the worse variant but not this." Andy chuckled nervously scratching the back of his next. He took a sip from his drink and was not breaking eye contact with me. 

"Oh my god, sorry. Of course I would love to be your girlfriend." I exclaimed that maybe the whole Starbucks shop could hear me but I didn't care. Andy looked at me bewildered. 

"Wait, really?" He asked and I nodded grinning. 

"Yes, yes really." I said tears threatening to fall from my eyes from how happy I was. Andy stood up from his chair and ran up to me picking me up and spinning me around making me squeal. This action was more than surprising. After few spins he stopped spinning maybe due to his head spinning, if not his mine certainly was. He didn't put me down when he stopped spinning he just held me up and kissed me. It was like thousand fireworks exploding at once. It maybe wasn't our first kiss but it was our first kiss as couple and that was certainly something magical. When we pulled away he grinned up at me and I smiled. I can't believe this moment was real.

"I love you." Andy whispered to me making me smile even wider.  I leaned to him and kissed his lips softly one more time. 

"I love you too." I whispered to him. I love how he is still holding me but it is getting a bit awkward how everyone is staring. "You mind putting me down? Not that I don't like it from up here but I like solid ground more." I said with a little giggle. Andy laughed and put me down. I sat back down on my chair and he did the same. 

"So are we making this into a real date now?" Andy suggested with a smirk when he took a sip from the chocolate. 

"I don't mind that one bit." I told him drinking from my cup. He sent me a wink. He is amazing. I love him but there is still the question if we are going to tell the others about this, or if we are going to tell fans about this? "Andy?" I asked. We need to decide this now. And pronto. 

"Yes love?" I felt him take my hand making me blush. Why do I always blush whenever he touches me, now?

"Should we tell the others about this or fans or anyone?" I asked and Andy started thinking. 

"I think we should keep it a secret for a while." Andy suggested and I nodded. I guess that is a very good idea.  

Me and Andy enjoyed the rest of the date together. We spent most of the time in Starbucks until we finished our hot drinks and then we went for a walk. We were laughing most of the time. Looks like we aren't any normal couple. We are more like best friends in love. Laughing with each other goofing off. Of course there was a kiss or a hug here and there but it wouldn't be a date without it now would it? 

"It is getting dark." I stated the obvious looking up at the darkening sky when we were in park. Andy put his arm around my shoulder hugging me to him. 

"Shall we go back to hotel then?" He asked and I nodded shivering a little. He hugged me tighter trying to block me from the cold autumn air. We walked to the hotel with Andy still hugging me which was quite a mistake because when we walked in the lobby there were Mikey and Rye laughing their heads off. Me and Andy pushed ourselves from each other.  The guys noticed us and walked over to us.