5

(Just a quick reminder that you'll need towards the end of this story, this story starts somewhere in the middle of the year 2018, okay that's all enjoy...)

Rye pov.

We were at the store, grocery shopping or rater said wrecking another shop. At first it was just me, Kayla, Jack, Livy and Mikey but somehow in the process came Dede and Brooklyn because Dede got a text from Bonnie telling her to buy some things and Dede was too exited that she needed to buy them right away and when she said that to the other girls they seemed exited as well, there's too much excitement for one shopping list and this sentence is one of the longest I ever produced. But I mean there was a Nutella included so I guess that could be a reason. Brooklyn and Jack had ran away like ten minutes ago and I haven't seen them since. For all I know they could've been thrown out of the shop already and were waiting outside by the car. That would mean a terrible disaster for my car. But I didn't hear any crash from falling tin cans so I don't really know where they could be. I hope far away. To my surprise Mike was actually helping the girls with shopping instead of goofing of with the other two boys. I mean I would love to goof of with them as well but I need to drive the trolley for the girls and we can't really make them do the shopping for us. At least not yet. Kayla was walking next to me the whole time and she would laugh here and there. I was getting kinda suspicious as I didn't know what she was laughing at. 

"What is so funny that you had to laugh for maybe a tenth time already? I didn't even say anything." I asked her while pushing the trolley in front of me gently. It was taking a lot for me to not just push it with all force to see into what it can crash. 

"It's nothing just memories and my imagination." Funny combination indeed. She gave me a plain simple answer but I ain't a simple man girl you must talk more. 

"Well then, share with me." She gave me a look and then started laughing again. 

"I just can clearly imagine what would Bonnie be doing if she had that trolley in her hands."  She started laughing. Oh, so these girls are misfits like ourselves? "I remember that when she once had it she was playing a race car with it. The Tesco was full and she was just running around with the trolley and doing all those weird noises and trying to collect all the things we needed." I had to laugh now too because I could clearly imagine it now. "I may have a video, wait I'll show you." She said hurriedly pulling out her phone and started scrolling trough her gallery. "Ah, here it is." She turned the phone to me and at first I didn't know what was going on but then it started.

"My god, you guys are real weirdos." I said with a laugh after the video finished. 

"Because you and your group aren't." 

"Fair enough." We both started walking again because now we lost Dede, Mikey and Livy too. Why does everyone get lost this day. "What's with people and disappearing today?" I asked out loud and Kayla laughed. 

"It's all thanks to invisibility cloak." I rolled my eyes. 

"You nerd." She made that o shape with her mouth pretending to be offended. 

"Ex-squeeze me? Bonnie is the only nerd, she is the HP fandom I am CHB fandom." CHB? 

"What's that?" She gasped at my question making me jump and crash the cart into something. 

"CHB? Like Camp half blood? I am obviously a Percy Jackson fan like duh." 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't notice at first, I mean it is so obvious now." I said with a eye roll getting the trolley back on the normal track. The phone in my pocket vibrated signalling me that I got a message. "Mind taking the trolley for a bit?" I asked Kayla and she nodded taking it from me so I could text back to whoever was texting me. When I unlocked the phone I found a message from Bonnie. Weird, I thought she would be with Andy. He was so desperate to be her boyfriend by the end of today. He chickened out again. Of course.