20

Kayla's pov. 

I have to admit it is boring here without the guys and Bonnie. No one is shouting here, it is all calm. Quiet, peace, the place for relaxation and maybe even meditation.

"Kayla." And I was wrong... Dede marched into the room looking quite pissed. I sighed.

"What is the matter my lovely princess?" She flopped on the couch next to me. I mean this girl is literally skin and bones but when she sits down it's like big fat elephant. Gracious young lady...well, still better than Bonnie. When she flops on the couch I fear it might flip over with her. I live here with undisciplined princesses.  

"It's Brook he hasn't texted me since yesterday when I went to sleep and now it's already one pm." Dede said angrily. "Help me, what if he found himself someone new." I turned to her giving her a confused look. 

"I know I am going to regret asking this but, why are you going to me for advice in relationship things?" I asked her. I am genuinely curious now because all of my friends know that me and relationship problems aren't really going together. We are not even frenemies, we are actual enemies.

"Well, Bonnie is in America and Livy went to store so you were really my only choice now." Oh, great this is exactly what everyone wants to hear that they were the person's last choice possible. I rolled my eyes. 

"Thanks for your honesty." I said sarcastically.

"But I love you all equally I just... I need to admit, you weren't really my first option, I don't have enough money on my phone credit to call Bonnie and ask her for advice." Dede rambled on and on not getting that with every word she was actually making the whole situation even worse.

"As I said, thank you for your honesty I really appreciate it, it is so refreshing knowing I am everyone's last choice." I cut her sentence because if I didn't she would be talking on and on nonstop."I don't know if this helps but the time difference between America and England isn't exactly small. It is at least a couple of hours, just saying." Dede stayed looking at me as if I told her something new. I thought she knew this already. I mean even between Slovakia and England is a time difference. Slovakia is one hour sooner than we are. Ugh, so much maths.

"What time is it there then?"  I did a little calculation and came up with a result. 

"I don't have a fucking clue, but I can write to Rye or Bonnie, or Rye and find out." I said not even realising how many times I said Rye's name. 

"You can text Rye and ask him if Brook is alright and alive." I rolled my eyes but nodded. She cares way too much for that boy for me to be all snappy or sarcastic over it. I pulled out my phone and started texting Rye. Hope he isn't still sleeping or doing something important.

Persassy Jackson🐬🐬🐬: Hey Seaweed Brain...

Seaweed brain 🐠🐠🐠: You need something?

Persassy Jackson🐬🐬🐬: I wouldn't write if I didn't want something duh...

Seaweed brain 🐠🐠🐠: Don't duh me 😂😂😂

Persassy Jackson🐬🐬🐬: Duh, Duh, Duh

Seaweed brain 🐠🐠🐠Stop or I'll block you😏

Persassy Jackson🐬🐬🐬: Naaah

Seaweed brain 🐠🐠🐠: What did you need?

Persassy Jackson🐬🐬🐬: What time is it?

Seaweed brain 🐠🐠🐠Is this a new kind of joke?