24

Bonnie's pov.

It's been about a week since my sister literally attacked my personal space and my private moment with Andy. I don't know how she got there, how she found me or anything of that sort, but what I know that every day since she came she's been annoying the hell out of me. I mean I love her she's my sister, I therefore kinda have to but that all good, but she's been literally taking over my friends. I don't like sharing and I get jealous very easily so she taking over my friends and even flirting with Andy is like killing me. If we would go by with saying sharing is caring I would genuinely not care. I would let her die because I don't share and she learned I don't share from our long life together that's why she is taking them without asking making me irritated. Sister love what can I say. I sat in the hotel room while everyone else went out with my sister. I was supposed to come with but that was until Nela showed her pretty little face here and I no longer had desire to go. So I stayed here, alone. But I don't mind, I actually do...shut up brain! Ugh, I am going nuts already. I decided to go live because, why not when I'm bored out of my mind. I got on Instagram and announced I will be going live in like ten minutes. Until then I have some time to make myself look presentable, that means throw a beanie at my head so no one will see my messed up hairdo. After ten minutes were up I unlocked my phone and started live. There were already quite a lot of people, did quite expect that but okay I'll have to learn how to talk in front of the crowd alone naturally someday, so here is my first attempt.

"What up guys Bonnie here, I was bored so I decided ya all should be bored with me. I now I am amazing." Some fans had already started writing questions. "Why am I not with others?" I read out loud one of the questions that I managed to read. "Well, I wasn't really feeling like hanging out today." I answered simply. I don't want them to think that there is some bad blood between me and my sister. That is not a good promo for her modelling career. "Are you happy that your sister became friends with others?" I forced on a great smile. "I'm over the moon. Can we now stop with the questions about my sister? She is capable enough of grabbing spotlight everywhere else." I said getting a bit irritated. "Are you and Andy dating?" I read one of the questions. "No but he is probably going to date my sister." I blurred out without a single care. But I guess I should've kept my mouth shut because in the matter of few seconds after that sentence left my mouth Andy wrote something for me to read. I didn't know he was watching thins live.

@fovvs: Are you serious now?

After I read that i felt a bit guilty maybe my temper was getting the best of me now. But it isn't entirely my fault. Andy and the rest of our group had been spending every single minute with Nela. I mean I know we looked alike when we were little but we certainly don't look alike now so they can't have mistaken me for her. I was left on the second track alone without my friends just because they found Nela more interesting than me. Right now I wasn't feeling any of the previous guilt. The feeling had somehow flood out of me when I realised I had a full right to be angry at them. "Yes Mr. Fowler I am serious. If you and my sister get married someday I'm calling to be the flower girl." I said sarcastically. It was so much better when it was just me and the fans, because now I knew I was in for a scolding when Andy gets back with others. He left the live and that was signal that he was either pissed or that they were on their way back. One way or another I am far too annoyed to care. I continued talking to the fans when the doors of the hotel room opened and slammed closed. My head shot up to see Andy standing in the middle of the room glaring at me with those regretful eyes. His lips were in a straight, tight line indicating that he wasn't very pleased. His arms were folded over his chest rater tightly. He nodded to me signalling for me to end the live. I rolled my eyes but turned to the phone. "Well guys, someone came to ruin the fun. Say hi to the fun destroyer Andrew Robert Fovvs Fowler." I said turning the phone towards him. He frowned and grabbed the phone from me making me yelp.