41

Kayla's pov.

I walked into Bonnie's room. Today we are going to film a CMV finally after such a long time. Bonnie has been planing it for months now and we decided we are going to film it today. The least we could do for her was to decide on a day and the way how to get to the place. If I can be honest we designed it all because we think that the lack of work is affecting Bonnie pretty bad. She has a few weeks before her tour starts so Blair let her off work so she could prepare properly. But she's been a lot quieter these past few days and she spends an awful amount of time on her phone. The weird thing now is that it is almost nine and she still hasn't got out of bed. That is so un-her. I don't know what to think about it, my energy ball is still in bed. I am confusion, America explain. I knocked on her door but didn't wait for a reply as I barged in. She was there lying in bed covers pulled up and her bed-head in place. I love how messed up her hair looks all the time but we are on a tight schedule now. So let's pull out a fan and do something with the lion mane. 

"Wakey, wakey sunshine it is time to sin, how you like to say." I cheered as she lifted her eyelids to look at me. Soft puppy expression on. Aw, cute little pup. But get your arse off the bed and then we can cuddle or whatever makes you feel better on the way in the car.

"Cough, cough." She played that sick character really well I must say.

"Nope darling you can't be sick, we need to film today I don't know how to be a director of this crazy lot of people so get your ass up and let's go," I said trying to pull the covers off but she just had such a strong hold on them.

"I think I have the foo-foo plague." Oh really now? I had to stifle my laugh, to at least fake seriousness.

"You do? And what do you take for that?"

"Foo-foo medicine. And it makes you really sleepy. 'Night 'night. Bye." She says pulling the covers over her head. I am amazed by all this. What exactly is happening I really don't know. I sighed and pulled out my fake phone meaning I started fake scrolling and typing on the palm of my hand.

"Okay, so I'm looking up your fake disease on the fake Internet," I said as I scrolled through my hand.

"Can I have a sick day, please?" Nope, no sick days on my watch.

"It wants to know if you have a crushing weight on your chest. Do you have a crushing weight?" I asked her looking at the pile of blankets that she was supposed to be under.

"Yep. Crushing weight. Yep, yep." Oh sure, you do Miss fake it till you make it. I'll show you a crushing weight. I stepped on the bed and sat down on top of her sending maybe a wave of panic through her. "Oh, no! Oh, no! Kayla, I really do." She shrieked all panicked although her voice was muffled by the covers. Yep, definitely a wave of panic."I have the foo-foos! It's like there's an elephant on my chest." Ugh, rude. I scoffed at her slowly climbing from her but taking the covers with me.

"I am at most a labradoodle," I said now finally looking in her eyes. They were still the same colour of green and didn't look sick. Not even a little. If anything maybe a bit puffy as if she were crying but that surely isn't the case.

"Well, by the hair maybe." She answered sitting up in her bed. She grabbed her covers and again pulled them up a bit. "Kayla, you have to get far, far away from me. I don't want you to catch this." I rolled my eyes as I climbed in the bed next to her.

"I know," I said snuggling even closer. "That would be terrible," I said crawling on top of her as we both laugh. I then got down from her and sat on the edge of her bed. "Okay, now can we please go down and prepare for filming and get out of Barbietown?" Her eyes grew wide and her expression changed from smiling and happy one to frowning one that held hurt in eyes. "What? I just said, 'can we get out of Barbietow' oof." I said as I was kicked down from her bed. Gods, why am I on the ground for just wanting to do our job? "What is it with you? That's just a word I made up in high school." I stood up from the ground looking down at my best friend who had been now hurt by the word that I made up so long ago. It never bothered her so why now?