23

Bonnie's pov. 

Today is the day of the first concert in New York. It is Halloween themed  so I have to find myself a costume but I am really not able to  decide what costume should I wear. All of us were sharing room so I can't really go to Andy like hey babe can you help me pick out a costume for today's show. I was locked up in the bathroom for over half an hour now thinking about what to wear. Brook had already knocked on the door thirty times at least. I mean why does he need to go to the bathroom anyway? It's not like he can do anything important here. 

"Bonnie come on, I need to pee." Brook kicked the door making me roll my eyes. 

"I'm changing here, hold it." I snapped at him looking at myself in my black dragon hoodie. Um, no not dragon today. I put it away and went to grab another one when Brook banged on the door once again. 

"Bonnie I swear if you don't open the door in like ten second I am going to break them down." I rolled my eyes but hurriedly grabbed one of the costumes and put it on, zipping the zip in a lightning speed and opening the door. Brook gave me a dirty look and rushed past me locking me out of the room. I walked over to my bed to put my other things away. 

"What were you doing there so lo-lo-lo..." Andy started but didn't end his sentence and just stuttered while looking at me. I gave him a quick quizzical look pulling my hood off. Andy was looking at me with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. Rye looked our way and laughed. 

"Someone's got a pika girl." He commented with a smirk referring to my costume. I had bright yellow pikachu costume and I guess Andy is a fan, from his look a huge one. 

"So I take it I look good?" I asked laughing lightly looking at Andy. He just nodded not letting his eyes leave my body. He cleared his throat and grabbed my hand. 

"Hey, Bonnie, I need something from the store for today's show can you come with me please?" He asked but more like commanded considering he was already dragging me out of the room even before finishing his sentence. The other boys didn't seem to be bothered and that's how we got out of the room unnoticed. When the doors closed I was pushed against the wall and was attacked by Andy's lips. The way he trailed kisses all over my face was sending me off edge and I was trying so hard not to let out a sound. He got to my neck and that's when it was too much and I forcefully pushed him away. My neck is my sensitive place, don't you dare touch my neck!

"What has gotten into you?" I breathed out with a large smile. Andy was breathing heavily as he leaned his head on mine. He gave me the most lustful look I had ever seen. 

"You just had to be pokemon." He commented breathless, making me laugh. It is not my fault I too love pokemons. I gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead, of course I had to stood on my tiptoes even though Andy is not the tallest guy around he still is taller than me. 

"Is this all you wanted to do with me?" I asked laughing. Andy nodded sheepishly. 

"I wanted to do this without anyone getting suspicious." 

"Well it sure wouldn't be suspicious if you full on snogged me in that room." I laughed getting a gentle headslap from Andy. 

"You naughty girl." He scolded as he grabbed my hand and lead me down the hall. 

"Where are we going?" I asked when we got out of the hotel. 

"To the store as I told you earlier." 

"Why?" Andy sighed. 

"Because I need costume too." He said and I rolled my eyes. Boring. While Andy was picking up his outfit for today's show I got bored so I called Kayla. It shouldn't be that late back home so she should be able to answer.  The phone keep beeping for a while and then there was a sound of someone picking it up.