27

Hello, hello. Sorry it took so long I just am having a bad writer's block that is the main reason why this chapter is not all that good, but I still hope you'll find it enjoyable in some way😅❤

Kayla's pov. 

The fucking actual heck were my unholy eyes seeing now? I went down here to take the rubbish out with Livy, she was taking too long collecting everything so I ahead, thinking that it isn't so bad that I can just wait for her by the bins. But now my mind and eyes are playing tricks on me and I don't think I have the desire to visit the trash can before I get my answers. I was hidden behind the wall while not being able to tear my eyes from the sight in front of me. It was like seeing an actual unicorn just more confusing. The sound of feet running down the stairs broke me from my concentration and I whipped around to grab Livy's arm and hide her behind the wall with me. She let out a surprised yell which I blocked by covering her mouth.

"Shhh, we don't want to scare them off," I whispered to her referring to them as if they were wild animals. With their antics, anyone could be easily fooled, that just for my defence.

"Scare who?" Livy asked and peeked her head around the wall. Her head came back with an unusually big smile. "Oh, my gods! I SHIP them."  She almost yelled so I had to shush her. We both peeked around the wall to look at the lovey-dovey BONDY couple. The two of them were full-on snogging. The thought of it being my best friend, my sistah, my twin from another mother made me want to push Andy off as far as I could. Maybe to Neptune would be enough, but then again I stan this couple. It's my OTP so I and Livy are practically parents of this sailing ship. The question is, why don't we know about this already? And how long has this been going on?

"What do you think about this?" I whispered to Livy needing an opinion who was seeing this too.

"I think we should go upstairs so they don't suspect we are spying on them." Livy was already dragging me up the flight of stairs, I mean we didn't yet take the trash out, heck we didn't even make it to the door and now we were already in our flat again. Rye was on his phone on the couch, Mikey was sitting next to him watching some serial and Dede, Brook, and Jack were in the cosplay room because Dede didn't help with packing at all so we forced her to pack the cosplay room and Brook was so nice to help and force Jack to help too. The yellow doors were open so we could hear them arguing there. 

"Why are you in such a rush?" Rye asked lifting his eyes from his phone tiredly to give us bored look. We almost knocked down the table as we rushed in. 

"And why do you have those bags full of rubbish with you still?" Mikey asked tilting his head to look at us. Livy seemed to only just now notice that we had the bags in hand and she groaned in annoyance dropping the bags on the ground. 

"We saw them. We saw them." She said breathlessly jumping over the couch to sit next to Mikey and look him in the eyes. Those two were so close I was afraid they would kiss. 

"Saw who?" Rye asked giving me a weird questioning look that was begging for answers. 

"Bonnie and Andy. Kissing." I explained shocking everyone. And the cosplay room had to hear me too because there was a loud crash and screams and Dede and Brooklyn came rushing out of there. Wonder where they left Jack. 

"Who kissed?" Dede squealed jumping up and down.

"Bonnie and Andy and where is Jack?" I asked, but it wasn't even a second later that Jack came out of the room with a box on his head. 

"I knew it." He yelled his voice volume being muffled by the box over his head. 

"You did?" We all asked looking at him surprised. The tall Irish boy pulled the box off revealing his messy fluff of hair.