11

I am back....Who missed me?😂😂😂 Kidding. Enough words here's new chapter hope you like it and enjoy it❤❤❤

Bonnie's pov. 

"Kayla!" I yelled at my best friend who just punched the boy that just came to see me in hospital. 

"What?" She yelled back. I got out of bed carefully to help Will who had bloody nose. I helped him sat on the bad. 

"Why would you do that?" I yelled turning to Kayla who didn't look sorry at all. She just shrugged. 

Andy's pov.

Was she really asking that? Why would Kayla hit that idiot? Because he deserved it. I would hit him myself but Kayla was faster. I fully supported what she did because why not? Dede walked to Bonnie. 

"Is this the boys that hurt you?" She asked like a little child would their parents. The sad, depressed tone that was giving away the urge to cry. 

"What?!" Both Bonnie and the Will guy yelled. He stood up in defence manner. 

"He never hurt me." Bonnie defended. 

"I would never do such thing." I walked towards the boy. 

"You got the best girl in the whole wide world, she spends all her free time with you. She was completely ignoring all of us because she loves you. She is covering for you abusing her because she loves you even thought there are people that love her and she doesn't even have to do anything for them. Why would you hurt a girl as beautiful and caring as her?" I asked getting a bit sentimental there. Will looked at Bonnie with a soft smile. 

"Is that Andy?" He asked and Bonnie nodded with a little blush on. "Cute." He then turned back to me. "Look man I am not hurting Bonnie. I never even touched her in a wrong way. I hugged her maybe once and hold her hand for ten seconds nothing more happened between us." I was getting confused as hell. What was going on here.

"What?" Bonnie sighed. 

"Me and Will, we weren't, aren't and won't ever be actually dating?" 

"What?" All of us yelled except for the two. Bonnie looked at us. 

"Well when I met Will we both had the same problem. So we decided to help each other." 

"Yes, well Bonnie helped me make someone I really like jealous and it worked. That's why I asked Bonnie to meet me today I wanted to introduce her to my ehm, well, to my new boyfriend." The boy said. Wait, was he really telling the true? And if they had the same problem, did Bonnie want to make someone jealous.0

"I don't believe you." Rye said. 

"So you want proof?" Will asked and we nodded. He pulled out his phone and walked over to us. "This is me and my boyfriend."

I looked at the photo of two boys

I looked at the photo of two boys. Well okay but me and the boys have loads of photos like these. It doesn't prove anything.

"I am sorry bro but me and Andy have more romantic photos and we are just best friends." Rye commented. Will rolled his eyes.