47

Jack's pov.

I was standing behind Bonnie when she opened the doors to Andy's room. I was expecting Andy to sprint out of his bed or any of the corners of his room but instead, all I got was frozen Bonnie who looked ready to faint. Did she catch Andy getting off or something like that? Because if yes then gross and poor Bonnie's innocence. Which I still hope she has. I can't be sure about anything anymore. I decided to step in when I saw tears rolling down Bonnie's face. No one is going to make my best friend cry, not even her stupid blond boyfriend. Peering over Bonnie's shoulder, which was easy considering her shoulder is reaching my rib cage, I looked into the room of the oldest of our band and the sight shock me. My...um ex-girlfriend, she doesn't know that yet but she must be feeling it by now, she is kissing my best mate for crying out loud and she looks very pleased with herself. I. Andy pushed Rosie away from himself and stood up and tried to reach for Bonnie but to his surprise, she flinched away from his touch. To be honest I am not surprised even a bit. The poor girl just saw him kiss another girl. That is not cool.

"Bonnie..." Andy whispered but his voice trailed off when he saw the hurt in Bonnie's eyes. The poor girl had tears streaming down her face and she wasn't even realising it. She was so focused staring at her boyfriend that betrayed her so much. "Bonnie, let me explain..." Andy tried to reach for her again but the same actions repeated. Bonnie stumbled backwards bumping softly into me as she practically ran to her room. She closed the doors behind her. My guess was she would slam them but no, she closed them slowly and carefully. And it sounded even more painful than if she would slam them full force. I'll go talk to her later now I am going to investigate what actually happened here. 

"Explain..." I said. My words were painted with so much anger but my face remained calm. 

"Are you angry?" Andy asked hanging his head down ashamed. Well, either that or he was expecting a punch from me. Both of those were possible. 

"I am..." I started and Andy flinched a bit. I am not that scary, calm down mate. "But not because you kissed my girlfriend. I could care less about that. But you hurt my best friend and that is something that gives me the urge to just beat the shit out of you." This time Rosie stood up and joined us. 

"What do you mean you could care less about me? I am your girlfriend." Yeah, girl, you were acting like that for the past two weeks certainly. 

"And yet you were kissing my best mate," I commented looking into her brown eyes that I once adored. I can't deny she was beautiful but what more could I see in here? Maybe I was just too blind up by what was on the outside that I didn't care on the inside. Now seeing as she didn't even look ashamed I am certain she really never cared enough about me. I turned back to Andy deciding to ignore the girl. "Why did you do that?" I asked him. Because come on I don't really see any point in cheating on the most beautiful girl he could ever have. No one would be as patient with him as Bonnie was. 

"I didn't...Rosie kissed me." 

"And you didn't push her away," I said back. 

"And you both are talking about me as if I am not here." Rosie's voice cut through our little bicker. Well, since she made herself known in this conversation I might as well get it over it. 

"Rose, we are breaking up," I announced to her. My voice without emotions. I don't have any. At least not towards her anymore. But she looked quite shocked. I mean, was this that unexpected? She cheated on me. How else that she thinks it would end up?

"What? You can't just break up with me." I could clearly hear the fake sadness in her voice. If I were still in love with her this whole thing would be breaking my heart. But right now I couldn't do anything else but to roll my eyes at so much fakeness.