The Dragon's Cave

My head is spinning and I don't know where I stand anymore.

Everything's sticky and it hurts everywhere.

I realize I'm in a deep hole and my cell phone is all stuck like mud... no, blood. Full of blood. My blood?

I see carcasses and indescribable organic shapes, like a pantry or a very dirty and disgusting den.

I pick up my stuff as best I can, it's shredded and panic is spreading to me. I have to get out of this hole and call for help. I have claws and my body has changed, I feel it, but first, get out of there.

I don't know if it's me but I feel like an obligation, a push, it must be my instinct to get out as soon as possible.

I am covered with crusts from huge and numerous wounds. They still sting me but I feel like I was lying there I don't know how long but my self, my new self was screaming at me to get out of here and it was dangerous.

So I saw the entrance to the cave again and it was raining and draining. The walls of the old farmhouse were still there, but in ruins. Would the storm have done that?

I was jerky, full of viscous fluid, like clotted blood, and the drache was doing me a lot of good. Between two flashes, I vaguely saw my shape and thought it was a nightmare.

I was on all fours and I didn't know how to move like that and I tried to get up but I was completely out of balance.

After a terrible effort, I managed to get up but a huge mass in my back was bothering me. A tail! I had a tail.

And then it was dark.! But I felt like I was seeing impossible details with so little light.

"MOTHER!" I wanted my mommy!!!

I shouted HELP! but only a dull growl came out of my mouth. I wanted to grab my mouth and my "hands" met sharp teeth. I even almost cut myself off. Everything was strange. I was lost! Something was wrong. Where's the road? The local? The lighting?

I was looking at my mobile phone, there were always two bars!

The bell went off and as best I could, I managed to pick up the phone without breaking the screen.

Mom: "Marcus? Marcus? We're looking all over for you. Eric, Eddy and Fred looked everywhere for you and we even went to the entrance of the cave next to the room? Where are you? Where are you? I came 50 km to find you. We've been looking for you for five hours."

I was trying to talk but it was a muffled growl that came out and then I cried: "IIII IIIIIIIIIII"

Mom: "Can't you answer? Wait, say IIII for yes and IIII IIII for no!"

Mom: "Are you all right?"

"IIII IIII IIII"

Are you hurt? Are you hurt?

"IIII"

"Oh my God, Marcus! Please don't tell me it's serious."

"IIII"

"Marcus, we're here! We'll come and get you! Did you fall into the cave?"

"IIII"

"Are you still in the cave?"

"IIII IIII IIII"

"Your voice is frightening, are you in pain?"

"IIII IIII IIII"

"Did you come out of the cave?"

"IIII"

"But where are you? There's only one way out! We should see you! Look, the police are coming and they have tools to locate mobile phones. There they are! "