Pathetic

In the dungeon, cries of prisoners captured by traps.

I went around and brought with the dragons, food for the poor who were begging to free them.

I live with children in it and fuck it, I'm Marcus! I'm not a monster!

"Leave your possessions here and get out! I'm risking my life doing this."

People fled but I recognized soldiers who were with me

"Marcus? Are you with that monster Allister?"

"No, I don't have a choice! I'm organizing his departure to another world. If he stays here, the whole empire will be under his yoke! I'm doing my job as a knight! As long as I keep him occupied, he doesn't attack."

"We understand brother (brother-in-arms)! Courage!"

They came back with the metals and gold and put it in sorting and storage areas and, according to father's needs, crushed and purified the materials.

Then, like a voodoo doll, I was dragged to the lab where Allister was standing.

"What does your gesture mean? Can you explain to me why you let MY SACRIFICATIONS go!??????"

Me: "Look, I know you have no mercy and that if I cry in front of you it will upset you.

YES, I released them. I was tired of hearing them cry and having to bring food all the time. It pisses me off and I wouldn't be able to face myself if I was the cause of their death!"

"Oh, shut up, Amphisbaene. You're weak and you'll never be like your father! You never take my advice and do as you please. If you keep this up, you'll pay the consequences, not me... I don't care, but you'll get yourself in trouble."

"Oh, it's okay, it's okay..."

"Do you want to talk about it with our claws and fangs? We'll see which one of us is right!"

"It's all right, Father, you won! I surrender!"

"HAHAHAHAHA... but when I test the machine, I'll need 13 sacrifices. uh, volunteers, yes, volunteers... hahahaha... And if there's not enough, Leucaruth will stand on one of the slabs. Hahahaha. Oh, I'm kidding, I would never put my own daughter on a scaffold! HAHAHAHA"

Damn, what a liar..... that crazy dragon!

"Say, father, are you a dragon who became a magician by metamorphosis or the other way around?"

I was caught by an invisible hand that lifted me off the ground

"Listen, kid! If you provoke me again or say anything stupid again, I'll eat you up!"

My blood ran a little on his paw and he licked it as he looked at me: "I love the wyvern steak and there is none left! Except you and the other two offspring!"

He dropped me and I fell heavily on the stone paving stones.

"Take care of the gears and I want perfect bearings and well lubricated axles!

I kept a low profile and didn't dare say a word. I just looked at and took notes on how this infernal machine worked.

So much so that he forgot that I was there and that I was there to assist him in all his actions.

He tested the TV and I saw Professor Procyon talking to Allister as a colleague at work.

"Professor, do you have better reception now? I have stabilized the crystal of darkness and I am at the same frequency as you.

We're going to do a resonator test.

He placed a large tuning fork in the center of the circle and started the infernal machine.

Then he cast an ice spell on the tuning fork and the tuning fork on the tv froze!

"Beautiful, the mana transfer is perfect!" Allister shouted.

Procyon: "It's extraordinary! We can make a time passage."!

Allister: "But 13 lives must be sacrificed! to send one life into the 21st century. The opposite too!"

Procyon: "Yes, I suspected it, but the army has entrusted us with death row inmates and reactionaries, almost terrorists!"

I had a low heart when I heard this and went to hide and join my dragons.

but I wanted to hear more and listened at the door.

"Master Allister, I have planned everything for your coming. The castle is isolated with a huge forest around and there is no work to be done. The rooms are large enough to accommodate your size and the money has been transferred to your account in Switzerland.

I dismissed any disruption like Marcus' parents by telling them that contact was lost and that they had to devote themselves to historical research, just to keep them occupied, if they were hibernating somewhere or finding their skeleton if there is still something to find."

Allister: "Good Professor. I'll send you one of the dragons once she's finished her last chore, bring me a wyvern to test the passage."

The bastards! You scoundrels! We have to get out of here!

Allister turned around and sent me a message with his thoughts:

"HAHAHAHA, my little sugar wyrme... you don't plan to leave... It would be a shame if something happened to your parents. An accident has happened so quickly!"

Me: "Why are you being so hard on me, Dad?"

"Oh, stop it, Daddy this, Daddy that, that's ridiculous... I am a black dragon and the only thing I love is darkness.

When will you understand that? Are you a teddy bear or a dragon? Look, I don't have to help you... But that you participate in my projects and that I teach you are in itself, a proof of love? NO? Otherwise I would have eaten you as soon as you were in range!"

"And Procyon, what did you do to him?"

"Me? Nothing at all! We talked and found a lot in common. His knowledge, his university and his connections are very interesting and everything has to be paid for, here as in your time. And he has financing solutions."

We took refuge in our room and I asked: "Leucaruth, you didn't make a deal with that monster, I hope..."

"No," she lies.

Instinctively, Me and Ancalagon looked at each other, worried.

We hugged her tightly in our arms.

"Leucaruth, whatever you choose, we will support you... But know that we both love you above all else. Your loss would be an irreparable injury to us.

Act in conscience but please don't do anything that will hurt us if you can't hold yourself close to us anymore. You are precious to us. We'd give our lives for you!"

Leucaruth cried and said, "I love you too!"

Allister watched the scene in his crystal ball "Pathetic...... At least she knew how to hold her tongue!"