At the bottom of the abyss

The tower was almost in ruins... through a huge breach in the ceiling, one could contemplate the dark and disturbing sky.

 through a huge breach in the ceiling, one could contemplate the dark and disturbing sky

he moon was partially masked by the mist and a strange silence reigned around us.

No screams from small animals... or even the biggest ones...

And then Gromon started snoring! What a pain in the ass that dwarf is!

I can't wait to get back to my normal size.... A dragon... it has to be very big and scary!

They're all asleep... my two sister dragons and the damn midget;

It's a real concert now... Zzzz.... Rrrr... It's unbearable...

I should walk a little... I'm so sad for Grandma; she was so sweet and gentle. She was the prettiest of the grandmothers, she really took care of herself; she went to the hairdresser every month to have her beautiful white hair cut.

I remember she smelled like vanilla... and maybe strawberry too...

I want to snort! Sniiiif! Yesiiin!

And then I hear a voice: - Don't cry, little one! Groarrr???? Who is there????

- Don't you recognize me... my Marcus?

I know that voice!!!!!

It looks like.... Groarrr... grandma????

A silhouette slowly comes out of the semi-darkness.... I find the beautiful snow-colored hair... the charming smile and even its scent!

Groarrr... I'm so happy... I throw myself between his arms to offer me a maxi hug!!!!! Sluuurp.... Sluuurp.... I couldn't help but lick Grandma... she didn't really like it!

- I mean, Marcus.... stop it right now... It's weird... she's usually so adorable!

It's probably because I'm a dragon...

Sniiive! Yesiiin! Grandma doesn't like me anymore....

She seems sorry for causing me pain:

- My poor little heart... don't cry... She surrounds me tenderly with her arms and offers to prepare me a good hot chocolate in her kitchen.

Yummy! I'm going to enjoy it! We cross a small door in a semi-circle... I hadn't seen it before...