Betrayal

I felt that if I left, I would never see them again. My intuition shouted it out loud and clear.

That night, it was cold and I was happy to welcome him home to join my dragons.

I didn't know what to say.

"Do you like living here?" I asked.

The gigantic hearth heated the room and gave a soft and warm, welcoming glow.

I only saw four eyes that reflected my portrait in the light of the flames and a little bit of shiny scales too.

I had no answer.

These eyes were eating me up.

And underneath, canines of abnormal proportions.

Then there was a slip, a friction and I slipped towards this scaly mass without knowing how or where.

Suddenly, serpentine tongues stuck to my neck and went up to my mouth which opened and the tongues were shared, devoured.

The teeth crossed delicately then our masses readjusted and a wave of comfort invaded me.

At first, imperceptible, then gradually, I felt like unquenchable fire in my stomach. It quickly won my heart and then invaded my whole being.

Ancalagon opened her mouth and blue flames came out of her mouth, exciting, painless flames and she passed them all over my body.

Leucaruth did the same and I found myself with these very sensual flames. These mana flames did not burn but massaged our large bodies and waves of well-being filled us.

Soon we were forming a pile, a bonfire of blue flames. The old stones of our house protected us from prying eyes and I let myself go to the pleasure of being between the legs of those I loved with all my heart.

"Ancalagon, Leucaruth, thank you for all you have done for me, for giving me a family..."

"Chhht Amphisbaene..... you know we love you,... let it happen"

Our tails were intertwined and I was on my back, our necks against each other. Then Ancalagon came sliding down like a snake on my belly and the mating began.

We all closed our eyes and we were in our three-way universe. In the stars and there was nothing but our intertwined consciences. We no longer had any secrets for each other and we knew everything about each other, its smell, touch, temperature and taste. They knew how I felt and I could perceive their fears of being separated again, their primal fear.

We had our cozy nest and it was our greatest treasure.

Then our ripples resumed again and suddenly a new feeling took root in me. Especially when it was Leucaruth's turn to suffer my assaults.

I had like rage in me, I was a volcano that was erupting. I had anger against the world. The world had to bend before me, before this power then a word, a feeling, came back to each of my assaults that made my dragon cry with pleasure and the word came: " Mine! " The world had to bend before me, before this power then a word, a feeling, came back to each one of my assaults that made my dragon cry with pleasure and the word came: "Mine!"

"These are MY dragons, MY possession! Only for me!"

I then shouted, "You're mine!" And I roar at the same time as the pleasure of love reaches its peak. "GRRRAHHHH ROAR!"

My cry was more of an explosion than a sound.

When I came to my senses, something had changed in me.

I looked down and saw the two dragons shaking and sobbing.

Our bed was devastated by our intercourse which lasted all night and until the early hours of the morning.