Leucaruth prisoner

Marion was gone and there was a lot of coming and going on the base. The prison guards also cared for me in the sense that they left me in the old kitchen and brought me food like the other prisoners.

I used to go to the shower, the toilet and no one dared to enter my prison. They knew I was a flame spear and a smart skinning machine.

Commander Albus rushed things. He activated the machine and sent Procyon with men and the first rocket "train".

The noise was unbearable and the whole base shook.

The rocket crossed the corridor of fire and ice and arrived with a crash in the 6th century

They must have woken up the babysitter.... It is not possible otherwise....

The men celebrated and even champagne was poured into us.

I scratched the walls and made a small hole to talk to the convicts.

"Are you a dragon?" men asked me and I put my greenhouse through the hole."

They cried at first out of fear, but finally I said to them: "I am a woman too. I'm afraid for you. Pray! and your soul will be saved. Maybe you'll survive!

Take my mana!

The men, desperate, held my claw as if I were a lifeline.

The men had not felt sorry for them but a dragon had!

They knew that if it worked, they would be fuel for a damnation engine.

I cried for them and prayed and prayed and prayed until a voice spoke to me.

"I'm the guardian, AO! I hear your prayers. You're a good kid!

By the way, I like Amphisbaene very much and I hope we'll meet soon. Graoulle and Ancalagon also please me and we are a family now, basically I am his concubine and unfortunately the darkness is closed to you but not the fire! You can meet me by fire and also run away by fire! Love, your dear goddess!"

I was shocked.... I must have missed an episode but... Fuck... This Don Juan... And with AO and Graoulle???? Her fiancé!!!!! Ahn yes, he had the right, but AO!!!!!Ptain!!!! the guardian. He's aiming high at this one! I mean, it's better to be friends with....

Then the voice started again: "Prepare to flee as soon as the next rift occurs."

Basically get out of here as soon as the machine starts again!

Albus in his joy ordered my transfer to a more appropriate prison garden. Based on the success of their new time weapon, all participants were given a new logo on their uniforms. The stylized hourglass and the whole army here became the Chronos zone, a bit like Area 51.

My transfer would be tomorrow, in an unknown area. I was afraid.

The prisoners would parade along the line and even crematoria were planned to erase all traces... What monsters!