Forced passage

Sargos, US senior officer at the Chasse-pierre base, Belgium, where it all began.

"The beacon is ready and the passage is still open," he shouted to his men and then resumed:

"Yes, the rocket train is loaded. If a guard interferes, the iron rings in Uranus will protect us. Nothing can penetrate this alloy. We tested it with the wrist strap and Allister's recommendations."

...

"Okay, yes, Senator...... I give the order immediately. "I confirm to override Marcus....Okay!, eliminate him or capture him? Yes... The silver laser is ready! He will be captured and taken to the zoo. Yes, he's a beast. Even if he talks, we'll make a jurassic park for real... how?.... A little of his poison and some animals and prehistoric DNA. Yes... everything is planned......"

The men and soldiers embarked on the time ship that had to force the way.

This "rocket train segmented into several sections was powered by several nuclear reactors, had compact launchers to put a satellite into orbit, had combat helicopters and all kinds of ammunition and dimensional claws to keep a time anomaly open by Equilibrium rings, an almost indestructible super alloy whose materials discovered on the moon emitted the famous legendary moon radiation. It was a top secret American military discovery

Its structure allowed, like a plank lens to keep a gate open and as it had been technically opened and without violating the hydra, the guardian, had no right to prevent the passage.

It was like placing a shim on a coded closing door. Once decoded, it was prevented from closing again. Forcing it was forbidden but preventing it from closing again... As abysmal as it seemed, it was true.

3-

2-

1-

The crew operated the controls and the rings once again beat the space time and fire gushed from the center of the plank ring

Everything should disintegrate in contact with the primordial fire, but this ship could resist.

Worse still, each section could be transformed into an ultra-sophisticated tank.

With such equipment, all the armies of the world gathered in the 6th century would crash like flies on a windshield. What could a sword or a bow or, at best, a pitch fire do against space and nuclear weapons!

 What could a sword or a bow or, at best, a pitch fire do against space and nuclear weapons!