Zip Zap

The ugly electric carpet was moving towards me quickly. Extinct squares! Hurry! Hurry!

I jump on the extinct squares but quickly I get surrounded. Jump to the right. Jump to the left. The knight laughed again

"Heheheee, hahahaaaaaa"

Then he made a quick pass with his sword.

He was having fun exhausting me.

ZAAAAAPP ARGH.MY TAIL!

to lift it up! But I was numb from the charge.

He laughed and then moved forward one square towards me and made a beheading reel.

No time to breathe or cast a spell.

Hold my sword.

Jump

Jump

Jump.

Aarhg, my legs are not made with a basin like humans... I need my tail as a pendulum.

And on all fours, not enough space.

It's torture...

How long will I last? Not long. Help! Help! Help!

Who will come?

No one!!!

My magic shield is still active but useless in the current!

Get closer! It's the only way.

I heard the princess scream my name behind the door: "Help me, Amphisbaene!"

Ah, at least she cares a little bit about me!

"Hang on, I'm coming" screamed I!

"Heheheeee, Hahahaaaa..." And another volley!

I was starting to weaken.

Too bad, I jump when I open my wings and blow fire, more to dazzle him than anything else.

Slam! I come to his left but he has his sword with two hands on the left and he hits!

I manage to parry with the iron sword but 5 fingers to 3, he has the advantage of the lever and part of his sword seriously cuts off my right hind leg, overriding my scales and I hit in turn on his head helmet and in a huge Zap and bell sound as when dispelling, undoing magic is heard with the luminous disappearance in fine particles of the electric knight.

However, he had time to electrocute my leg with his terrible claymore.

My blood was flowing, not in a flood but a little continuously and my paw was asleep but the heartbreaking pain would prevent me from jumping again.

With the knight's disappearance.

I arrived in a long corridor with sarcophagi and smaller and extremely dark side passages.

I saw the princess in a skeletal vice formed by a giant hand. She was struggling as best she could.

I was drinking and I had nothing to make a bandage or a tourniquet.

A trail of blood followed me and I was martyred.

I'd have to be sewn up...

The princess saw me hurt and got a pinch. "Amphisbaene, are you hurt because of me? I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You're a really sweet dragon.

Ahhh"

The hand squeezed a little to keep it quiet or maybe to crush it and squeeze it into a small sarcophagus with a large stone lid.